Questions about tsn, life, or anything else you would like Neo to answer. He's got the answers, but not necessarily the *right* one.

Firepixie6
Level 3 - Topic Spell Learned

by Firepixie6 » 15 Apr 2004, 13:42

you know when you post something and under your name it says something is there any way to change Newbie on mine ...yes i am new and all but cant it just be known and not written ? I'd change it if i knew how but since i dont ......
Plus i want to write something spiffy under my name...
Half the time I'm purposly lost....that just makes it so much easier.

= SIR JAD =
The Ultimate Gaming Chef

by = SIR JAD = » 15 Apr 2004, 14:55

well the more you post the more options you get to apply to your name... right now it will stay newbie until you get past like 25-40 posts I can't remember exactly how many posts it takes.. but it will then say you have lost your forum virginity.. lol... but after a certain amount of posts you will get to make your own and I think it is after 300... but you got a while to go until then... lol.. I participate in conversations and a few of the journals and that will get your posts up.. not that that is important... I like to see what everyone has to say... but keep up the posts and you will get more benefits
I CHALLENGE YOUR GRANDMOTHER TO A COOKING DUEL.... and if she beats me.. She and I will play Unreal Tournament...

Neo
The One

by Neo » 15 Apr 2004, 18:05

Perhaps, JAD, you should let ME answer ,the questions in this forum, since it IS My forum.

Anyway, your rank will change after 25 posts...you don't get to choose what it says until you reach 300. it's an incentive to post something meaningful on the site.
"Because I choose to."
[[Neo]]

= SIR JAD =
The Ultimate Gaming Chef

by = SIR JAD = » 15 Apr 2004, 23:44

Well you didn't have ta dog me... and we all know it is your site... I was the only one here at that moment so I just thought I would let her know what I knew.. and well I WASN'T WRONG WAS I... ? fine that will be all.. NEXT... lol
I CHALLENGE YOUR GRANDMOTHER TO A COOKING DUEL.... and if she beats me.. She and I will play Unreal Tournament...

Neo
The One

by Neo » 16 Apr 2004, 00:31

:razz: I didn't dog you...and I only said that because this is the Neo Knows forum...I wasn't refering to the site. The people com here to ask me questions, and I get perturbed when people answer the questions before I get to becaues they may or may not have the right information.

Besides, I don't get questions in here very often, and I wanna answer them. :(
:wink:
"Because I choose to."
[[Neo]]

foxy_kj87
The Foxy Redhead

by foxy_kj87 » 16 Jun 2004, 23:43

thank you for that piece of information. i was kinda wondering myself. 8)
GIT' R ' DONE! yeeeaah boi!

Neo
The One

by Neo » 18 Jun 2004, 11:01

Well, KJ, you get to choose your special rank adn power, since you've got enough posts for it. So what do you want it to say under your name, and what do you want your special power to be?
"Because I choose to."
[[Neo]]