Clear all old posts
Questions about tsn, life, or anything else you would like Neo to answer. He's got the answers, but not necessarily the *right* one.

Bcjammer
Drift_Amelioration

Clear all old posts

by Bcjammer » 23 Jun 2006, 14:11

One thing I really liked about the older version was on the main menu you could select the option to clear all threads...like right now when I go to new posts since my last visit I see ones from weeks ago...every day.

The older version had a pretty pimpin main screen...showing updated posts, you could see what users were viewing on that other screen, then that right click thingy...any of those features gonna make it back?
SOW what?

Neo
The One

by Neo » 23 Jun 2006, 17:39

The "pretty pimpin' main screen" was called the My Spot page, and yes, it's coming back, with 66% more pimpage. The only thing is, I have to recode it from scratch, just like every other time I release a new site version...because the base code of the site changes.

For now, to view all the updated posts, log in, and click just below the little "V Calendar" link (with the orange arrow graphic) at the top right of the forums....there is a link that says "Mark All Forums Read". That will clear all the posts, and mark them unread.

Then Below that there is a "View posts since your last visit". That is essentially the essence of the My Spot page. Click that to see all the updated posts from your last visit.
"Because I choose to."
[[Neo]]

Bcjammer
Drift_Amelioration

by Bcjammer » 24 Jun 2006, 00:44

HOW DID I MISS THAT!?!??! I FEEL LIKE AN UBBER DORK NOW! THANKS NEO!!!

66% more pimpage...but tell us Neo...HOW is this possible...

Would I believe that for only 4 easy instalments of 19.82?
What about 3 easy installments?
no...2? NO NO NO...WE MUST BE CRAAAAZY...cause were GIVING IT AWAY...for only ONE easy installment of 23.18...that's right...act now...and for 45.99 you can get your own hoodie that says...

TSN X Now with 66% more pimpage

:D

and yes...the smiley is on the hoodie HA HA HA
SOW what?

Neo
The One

by Neo » 24 Jun 2006, 05:12

I should make everything in the store sell for " X easy payments of $$" that would rock. Everyone would buy more stuff becuase everything would be like $2-3 a month....dude...you might have just defined the freeformfrog.com marketing gimmick.
"Because I choose to."
[[Neo]]

Bcjammer
Drift_Amelioration

by Bcjammer » 24 Jun 2006, 13:36

On a side note if you make a "the-spot" credit card and all i'll ask is a small percentage of the earnings HA HA HA HA :D

mmmm...tunnel drilling...oh sorry shouldn't watch tv and type on the computer at the same time

I do have a question concerning the store and buying stuff but I'll put it in "the store" forum :D
Last edited by Bcjammer on 24 Jun 2006, 13:45, edited 1 time in total.
SOW what?

Neo
The One

by Neo » 24 Jun 2006, 13:42

Sorry, you don't get earnings on that...I've already been doing tsn lines of credit for a close friend or two.
"Because I choose to."
[[Neo]]

Bcjammer
Drift_Amelioration

by Bcjammer » 24 Jun 2006, 13:54

HA HA HA...sorry...guess I'm getting ahead of the sites capabilities...SOMEDAY though...Neo will have his own bank spun off from the store site...i can see it now...

THE ONE BANK...NEO BANK...HA HA...AND "the-spot" will be a forum for free thought in the world...a place where all nations come to discuss trade agreements and stuff...It will replace democracy around the globe...HA HA HA...

or it might just still be a place to buy cool clothes and chat with friends...

I think I have issues...and maybe I should get some counseling for that... :D
SOW what?