doctor pepper
Questions about tsn, life, or anything else you would like Neo to answer. He's got the answers, but not necessarily the *right* one.

Anonymous" class="avatar">User avatar
Queen Mab

doctor pepper

by Queen Mab » 15 Mar 2004, 16:09

does diet dr. pepper actually tast like the original?

Neo
The One

by Neo » 15 Mar 2004, 21:51

NO, it has a sweeter, more flat taste to it. I know because it is in my house, and I drank some tonight, and all the time.

But it DOES taste more like the original version...when compared to how Diet Coke tastes to the Coca-Cola Classic. THAT is what they are refering to when they say that.
"Because I choose to."
[[Neo]]

colossusofchronic
Level 6 - Quest taker
Location: Somewhere over here between there and over there but not over there

by colossusofchronic » 16 Mar 2004, 02:56

ah, so does diet coke taste like diet dr pepper but without the dr pepper?

in other words, is it still craptastic?

Neo
The One

by Neo » 16 Mar 2004, 07:01

It depends on whether or not craptastic is a good thing. Also, it depends on whether or not there is any other soda in the house <_< ...as in my case there isn't so I have to make due.

But I've had better. :razz:
"Because I choose to."
[[Neo]]

Queen Mab

by Queen Mab » 16 Mar 2004, 09:56

i have heard that it can kill you , can it?

Neo
The One

by Neo » 16 Mar 2004, 21:09

<_< yes. Everything can kill you eventually. <_<
"Because I choose to."
[[Neo]]

Llamaking 747
The Ass-Whippin' Llama

by Llamaking 747 » 21 Mar 2004, 17:24

i suspect that death by diet soda would be long, and painful... that stuff gives me a headache!
i put my name at the bottom of everything i write, because some day i might say something worth quoting.

= SIR JAD =
The Ultimate Gaming Chef

by = SIR JAD = » 21 Mar 2004, 17:51

well... to be honest.. diet sodas have an artificial sweetener called Aspartame.. if you take it .."pure aspartame" in large doses you can die... if it gets heated for a long period of time it will transform into formadahyde... aka... antsting poison... aspartame can also have been pointed out to worsen your case of arthritus or diabetes.. so don't drink diet sodas in BULK... but enjoy one from time to time... like I do...
I CHALLENGE YOUR GRANDMOTHER TO A COOKING DUEL.... and if she beats me.. She and I will play Unreal Tournament...

Queen Mab

by Queen Mab » 21 Mar 2004, 18:35

oops! I am going to die!! I drink those things like nobodys bussiness! like 4 or so a day....i'm sippin on one now....oh well man i know how those people who smoke are like i mean you know it kills you but you don't care...i really like diet junk it's really good

XxShidobuxX
Da Big Boss

by XxShidobuxX » 22 Mar 2004, 10:37

wow... diet stuff sucks lol thats why i dont care to eat so called "diet food" regular food works fine lol just eat less!
-I'm in your forums stealin ur white womens-

baka sushi
Aqua Man

by baka sushi » 22 Mar 2004, 17:51

Llamaking 747 wrote:that stuff gives me a headache!
Really? Me, too! Wow, that's strange, because I was the only person I knew that got headaches from that nuclear waste! Jolyn makes me drink it all the time; I'll have a dollar or something, and I'll tell Jolyn that I'm going to get a drink...she use to have to give me this look like she wanted a Diet Coke, but now, if I say I'm going to get a drink, I'm already planning to get her one...I miss my Cherry Cokes, but that's okay...Mom gives me a never-ending supply of them at home! :P Everybody's HAPPY!
Pass A Fist: The New Wave of "Non-Violence"
URG-URG-GURK!

foxy_kj87
The Foxy Redhead

by foxy_kj87 » 03 Jun 2004, 20:51

dr pepper is the shiz. the diet tastes nasty...ughh. cant stand it. coca cola is pretty good.
GIT' R ' DONE! yeeeaah boi!

Incognito
The Stealthly Guy

by Incognito » 03 Jun 2004, 21:05

i hate anything diet...it tastes....funny, not good at all, almost to make me sick..i get headsahces, and i hate it! i drink dr.pepper at work all the time, mainly because its like 88 degrees, but with the smurfin' humidity, it feels like 100 or so...i hate it...i hate work! and diet sodas...i mean, is Diet Caffiene(sp) free Coca Cola Classic..what the hell is that>? diet caffiene free? is that sodium water?! its nasty...thats all i know

foxy_kj87
The Foxy Redhead

by foxy_kj87 » 04 Jun 2004, 17:22

i really dont see how that Diet stuff can make you lose weight :lol: its kinda the same as drinking a regular. if you wanna lose weight then heck run it off and do excercising. It works, but takes awhile. Just got keep on...
GIT' R ' DONE! yeeeaah boi!

baka sushi
Aqua Man

by baka sushi » 14 Jun 2004, 17:54

Yeah, and with all this DIET crap...now they have that C2 crap! What the crap?!?!?
That is soo stupid!
I mean, if you're worried about stuff like that, then freakin' work out! Go walk to your mailbox! God forbid you should put a little self-effort into staying healthy! I mean, sooner or later, they're gonna' have us hooked up to some machine that digests our food by itself! We even have a weight loss patch! Actually, we have a patch for EVERYTHING! Birth control, smoking, and now losing weight! America needs to learn how to exercise and eat some dang vitamens! FORGET DIET! FORGET "C2", it's all rubbish!
By the way, I have nothing against anyone that does put trust into these products.....but I place more trust into common sense...I've been chunky before, when I was younger, of course, never obese, but I had a little pudge...all I did was jump off walls, it doesn't change...your body can still work on its own...
Pass A Fist: The New Wave of "Non-Violence"
URG-URG-GURK!