the spot is goin crazy!!
Questions about tsn, life, or anything else you would like Neo to answer. He's got the answers, but not necessarily the *right* one.

frostbitemartini
The Intoxicating One

the spot is goin crazy!!

by frostbitemartini » 06 May 2005, 11:29

The spot is acting really weird for me. It's automatically logging me in when I don't want to be logged in.

It's not letting me view new posts. Like on that trippin thread i made, I can't view anything after what baka said...the third post. I can, its just hard to get there.

And I cant see it in kickback cafe, i have to go to view my posts, and when I go there it says there are only 3 replies so I cant see the new ones. Its also not letting me delete my own posts. Its saying i can only delete my own, and they are my own. Im confused lol :?
Smile for the camera! :D

Neo
The One

by Neo » 06 May 2005, 12:25

Sorry...It's not the site...it's your computer. And there's not much I can do about that.

why don't you go to Internet Explorer > Tools > Internet Options, and click the buttons "Delete Cookies" and "Delete Files".

That should keep you from logging in automatically , as long as you don't check that box...and it will get ride of all the files on your computer from the-spot.net so you have to load new ones that it stores there.
"Because I choose to."
[[Neo]]

AlphaOmega
Level 3 - Topic Spell Learned

by AlphaOmega » 06 May 2005, 12:31

This is Morgana. I logged in with a different name and it's not giving me any problems. I deleted the cookies and files already so that didn't help.

I'll do it again tho and try with my name again.
Cry HAVOC!! And let slip the dogs of war!!!

Neo
The One

by Neo » 06 May 2005, 12:34

O_o So you were AlphaOmega all along? Interesting.
"Because I choose to."
[[Neo]]

AlphaOmega
Level 3 - Topic Spell Learned

by AlphaOmega » 06 May 2005, 12:36

No of course not lol. AlphaOmega is my boyfriend. I just know his password cuz im special like that.
Cry HAVOC!! And let slip the dogs of war!!!

Neo
The One

by Neo » 06 May 2005, 12:43

Oh, ok...well, tell your bf to get back on the site as himself. And was he your bf when he first joined? because I thought this screenname was around a long time before that.
"Because I choose to."
[[Neo]]

frostbitemartini
The Intoxicating One

by frostbitemartini » 06 May 2005, 12:48

Yea, he quit coming here b/c his computer was so slow and it kept logging him off. He got too frustrated to go anymore.

No, he wasn't my bf when he first joined. We got together a few months after he joined. He actually wrote a thread about me called "help" in playas and honeys.

As you can see i am on my name, so it must be working again. Nothing was working tho so I didnt really know what to do.

Neo
The One

by Neo » 06 May 2005, 12:49

well, tell him to do the same on his computer, and that should fix him up.

Also, he should try to come back again and see if it is any faster. If it's not, then wait until the next version, because it should load even faster than this one.
"Because I choose to."
[[Neo]]

frostbitemartini
The Intoxicating One

by frostbitemartini » 06 May 2005, 12:54

Yea I'll tell him. I think the main reason why it was going so slow is b/c he has dial up, and they had a whole bunch of viruses and their hard drive crashed. I think they've gotten it fixed cuz he gets on the computer more, but i'm not real sure. He still complains about the slowness though.

But i'll tell him. Im the one who inivted him, so he should come here lol.