Another one
Questions about tsn, life, or anything else you would like Neo to answer. He's got the answers, but not necessarily the *right* one.

Punix-GT
The Bassplayer

Another one

by Punix-GT » 24 Feb 2004, 14:09

Hey Chris, can you explain to me as to how I was able to buy the PC Game, Serious Sam II for $3.74? I feel like I was cheating someone somewhere...
¤uraniumpoppyseed imploded¤
Stay out of trouble, they don't show anime in jail!!! O_O
viva la deptula demise!!!
+10 Randomtivity points by UraniumPoppySeed

Neo
The One

by Neo » 24 Feb 2004, 17:41

Well, since you bought it at walmart, it was on the shelf with the other $9.99 PC games. Games like that are cheap because little kids in other countries make them...and they don't mind doing things like that for pennies on the dollar...otherwise there would be a strike by the child laborers ;) . The only person you cheated would be yourself for buying such a cheap game. You should have saved your money and bought Enter the Matrix ;) .
"Because I choose to."
[[Neo]]

Punix-GT
The Bassplayer

by Punix-GT » 25 Feb 2004, 05:40

Neo wrote:The only person you cheated would be yourself for buying such a cheap game. You should have saved your money and bought Enter the Matrix ;) .
I KNOW you just didn't call Serious Sam II a cheap game! That game is one of the best FPS games out there!!! It doesn't have the fanbase like UT and CS, but I KNOW you just didn't diss SSII! Its like Serious Fun for the serious first person shooter!

That does it, I'm playing it! -_-
¤uraniumpoppyseed imploded¤
Stay out of trouble, they don't show anime in jail!!! O_O
viva la deptula demise!!!
+10 Randomtivity points by UraniumPoppySeed

Neo
The One

by Neo » 25 Feb 2004, 12:21

Technically, it is a cheap game since you got it for such a low price ;) . But I got you to get your money's worth out of it now by playing it. ^_^
"Because I choose to."
[[Neo]]