Aplace to talk cars?
Questions about tsn, life, or anything else you would like Neo to answer. He's got the answers, but not necessarily the *right* one.

Legionofone
The Secksay One

Aplace to talk cars?

by Legionofone » 23 Dec 2004, 14:43

i was wondering if we could get a section to talk about cars :) and problems and stuff like that :)
"Fat People are Hard to Kidnap"
"the best your gonna get is walking to walmart to buy a microwave so you can nuke your undies before you goto bed at night."

Bcjammer
Drift_Amelioration

by Bcjammer » 23 Dec 2004, 20:33

This is something I too would be interested in...hmmm...course I usually go to either a honda forum or a nissan forum that deal with my cars.
SOW what?

Neo
The One

by Neo » 23 Dec 2004, 22:16

The Kickback Cafe should suit all your miscellaneous needs for forum subjects that we don't have.
"Because I choose to."
[[Neo]]

Legionofone
The Secksay One

by Legionofone » 23 Dec 2004, 23:30

i was thinking indepth... i mean like multiple threads about different cars i dunno how many tunners we got on the spot... but i know im one and sorta interested if there were others... just like 1 more little area... like car discussion under gameing :) maby in TSN IV
"the best your gonna get is walking to walmart to buy a microwave so you can nuke your undies before you goto bed at night."

Neo
The One

by Neo » 24 Dec 2004, 02:13

Car discussion has nothing to do with gaming. And I don't think there will be enough traffic to a single forum abou cars. The Kickback Cafe will contain sub-forums in the new site. You can post your threads in the Cafe.
"Because I choose to."
[[Neo]]

Bcjammer
Drift_Amelioration

by Bcjammer » 24 Dec 2004, 03:45

Hmmm...Now a seperate section that is like..."vehicle problems" I think would make it easier to browse just those problems instead of everything.

However, like Neo pointed out, I don't really know how many people would post there or would need too. But those who do might find it much easier to browse.

OF course you could just start a thread and make it "Car Problems" if there were a whole mess of 'em then maybe make a seperate section...but I don't think the number will be that great and one post with multiple threads under it would probably do
SOW what?

Legionofone
The Secksay One

by Legionofone » 24 Dec 2004, 08:05

i meant like physicly under the gameing forums down there :) not inside the gameing section...

Neo
The One

by Neo » 24 Dec 2004, 11:14

Oh, no...those gaming forums are in the GRiP section. Most of the forums have been divided up already for the new site. When the new site comes out, others will be added, some will be condensed.

But SOW's idea for a single thread called Car Problems should work.
"Because I choose to."
[[Neo]]

Bcjammer
Drift_Amelioration

by Bcjammer » 28 Dec 2004, 02:10

Whoo hoo...I have aided in brining the world a little closer together :')
SOW what?

frostbitemartini
The Intoxicating One

by frostbitemartini » 28 Dec 2004, 18:41

I made a thread for that already. I think it's called Morgana's car garage. Nobody ever goes tho. lol Oh well.
Smile for the camera! :D

KD
The Cute One...Ph34r M3!

by KD » 28 Dec 2004, 18:51

I was going to say the same thing. I remember that thread. :roll: oh well.
"Every person has their own story. Open their book if you want to understand them. It may be a better read than you anticipated." -Me

Bcjammer
Drift_Amelioration

by Bcjammer » 30 Dec 2004, 06:57

whoops...well that's the prob with the thread thing...as it ages it gets harder to find...but with like a set aside forum...thingy...it's always there in the list
SOW what?

Neo
The One

by Neo » 30 Dec 2004, 19:49

I'll make it sticky so it stays on top <_< . FBM can too...but she probably won't see this right away, and I'm already here...so...
"Because I choose to."
[[Neo]]

Legionofone
The Secksay One

by Legionofone » 31 Dec 2004, 13:02

i dunno the problem i see with just 1 thread about it is that it cant focus on more than one conversation at a time... having to look threw page after page for the topic u are interested in... and just a general idea of unorganization... with multiple threads in a forum section we could have it more organized :) with each thread focusing on a individuals need and others helping that 1 person

Pam
The Love Goddess

by Pam » 31 Dec 2004, 13:14

Look...We know what you are trying to say. And we understand why...

BUT....because there really wouldn't be enough conversation and participation, it can't really be done. It would almost be useless to do. Posting specific problems in the Kickback Cafe is good enough.