i have a ?
Questions about tsn, life, or anything else you would like Neo to answer. He's got the answers, but not necessarily the *right* one.

broken_hearted_trust
Level 1 - New Player

i have a ?

by broken_hearted_trust » 08 Nov 2004, 16:50

ok so how many forums exactly do you have to write or posta reply in until you can change your status and ummmm i dont know.. i wanted to ask something else but i have short term memory loss really bad, it runs in my family.. i blame my dad for it.... he cant remember crap.. he cant even get me straight with my sister Shamra and my B-day... He calls me shamra all the time and he thinks my birthday is nov. 24 and its the 20 but ne ways thats enough about my life history that im sure bores the hell outta ppl.. :smurf:
miseries never cese to fail.. all you can do is smile and tell ppl to fuc* off

KD
The Cute One...Ph34r M3!

by KD » 08 Nov 2004, 17:39

well, it takes 25 posts to make you lose your forum virginity and so on, but until you hit 300 posts, than you get to choose one... :roll: Looks like you have a ways to go :P
"Every person has their own story. Open their book if you want to understand them. It may be a better read than you anticipated." -Me

Neo
The One

by Neo » 08 Nov 2004, 18:27

Yup, you need to come around more often, and post in more forums than the Just for Fun, since that one doesn't count for your total post count.
"Because I choose to."
[[Neo]]