Answer me this
Questions about tsn, life, or anything else you would like Neo to answer. He's got the answers, but not necessarily the *right* one.

Firepixie6
Level 3 - Topic Spell Learned

Answer me this

by Firepixie6 » 13 Oct 2004, 13:51

Hey Neo,
Well yeah I'm no longer a Newbie I can tell..now I've finally lost my forum virginity......Can I be Newbie? or somethin else or will i have to yet earn such a position....oh well
Going to my real question how do I get a banner to appear in my signiture? I've already tried but for some reason I'm not doing it right I think.
Thanks
Half the time I'm purposly lost....that just makes it so much easier.

Agent Smith
The Butcher

by Agent Smith » 13 Oct 2004, 17:42

um... b/c im his bro and i know a FEW things... newbie is gone... that little name above your avatar changes after you have so many posts. after about 500 you get to create your own. i am "The Butcher". so yea... thats all i know though... after 25 you lose your forum virginity.
I'd stab a fo' for less!

All spelling errors are done for a reason. Unless they make me look stupid. Then the board gremlins did it.

Neo
The One

by Neo » 13 Oct 2004, 17:44

You have to earn yet another title. And you also have to earn the banner above your avatar.

Those features are refered to as post-incentives. You will get a new title every 25 posts up until 300. You will get your first banner above your avatar at 100 posts, and you can choose what you want your's to say when you reach 500.
"Because I choose to."
[[Neo]]

Punix-GT
The Bassplayer

by Punix-GT » 13 Oct 2004, 17:50

no, she means a banner in the signature. We pretty much made everyone do away with banners in the signature due to bandwidth issues. I had one for a while, but I had to take it down. So now anything in the signatures are now text-based.
¤uraniumpoppyseed imploded¤
Stay out of trouble, they don't show anime in jail!!! O_O
viva la deptula demise!!!
+10 Randomtivity points by UraniumPoppySeed

Agent Smith
The Butcher

by Agent Smith » 13 Oct 2004, 17:58

as you can see she has a link and an image in her sig, she need to lose the image and close the bracket on her link.
I'd stab a fo' for less!

All spelling errors are done for a reason. Unless they make me look stupid. Then the board gremlins did it.

Firepixie6
Level 3 - Topic Spell Learned

ok

by Firepixie6 » 16 Oct 2004, 21:11

UraniumPoppySeed knows what I'm talking about so talking to a computer dummy how exactly do I do what Agent Smith just said???

yeah i know if i want to change that thing above my avatar i have to post my butt off...thanks for reminding me yet again....
Half the time I'm purposly lost....that just makes it so much easier.