the league of the barracuda
Questions about tsn, life, or anything else you would like Neo to answer. He's got the answers, but not necessarily the *right* one.

Incognito
The Stealthly Guy

the league of the barracuda

by Incognito » 08 Sep 2004, 20:58

mr.NEO...your brother man has created a league...of the barracuda!!! me and the other leagures were wondering if you were interested in making it an official club thing...our members so far are, Agent Smith, Grey, Medievil Enigma, Baka Sushi, Divine David, and Incognito..i think thats it....and we also want some kinda free thing...like a toaster...could you do that?

the toaster could be a cool side benefit of being a cool person with us!! and a PIMP!!!

baka sushi
Aqua Man

by baka sushi » 08 Sep 2004, 21:03

No, we'll give the toasters! :D
This would be awesome, have a sub-community here. of
:ninja:
Pass A Fist: The New Wave of "Non-Violence"
URG-URG-GURK!

Neo
The One

by Neo » 09 Sep 2004, 02:27

um, no. I don't think so...no toasters...no official community. the-spot.net is an official community, and well, there's no point in dividing it up any further, except for functionality. Now if y'all were in the same area and were going to go out with a video camera and do practical jokes on people to broadcast on the internet...I might consider it, but I don't think that's very likely.
"Because I choose to."
[[Neo]]

Incognito
The Stealthly Guy

by Incognito » 09 Sep 2004, 06:16

well..we can do the whole practical joke thing...but itd be a big time span between each one, because DD and stuff...and we have no clue who medievil enigma is...that might create problems...but we can see on that party...i have a digital camcorder...

Neo
The One

by Neo » 09 Sep 2004, 11:42

Hehe...well, that was just a thought. I'm not going to create a UserGroup on the site for you, and we're not going to promote your group.

The only other "group' on the site is the Deptula Demise, be I don't have a group for them, and they aren't sponsored by us. They just announced it here. I don't care what y'all do outside of the site, but I don't see a point in creating a UserGroup inside the site.
"Because I choose to."
[[Neo]]

baka sushi
Aqua Man

by baka sushi » 09 Sep 2004, 12:10

Incognito wrote:i have a digital camcorder...
Really?!?!?! Awesome! We should really do that! Somethin', ya' know? Sweet! Yeah...too bad we're not all in one place, though....sorry NEO, we just got carried away, we weren't trying to start an up-rising.
URG-URG-GURK!

Agent Smith
The Butcher

by Agent Smith » 09 Sep 2004, 14:33

what about a secret organization?
:ninja:

only those invited by me may join..... :disappear:
I'd stab a fo' for less!

All spelling errors are done for a reason. Unless they make me look stupid. Then the board gremlins did it.

Incognito
The Stealthly Guy

by Incognito » 09 Sep 2004, 21:40

why you smith? i got the camera!!! lol, jjk jk jk..thatd be cool...but what would we do?

Drunkensailor
The Crusty Old Sea-Dog

by Drunkensailor » 10 Sep 2004, 00:48

Goto wal-mart and play it by ear...

video tape one of the rent-a-cops there or something for a while...
Justin, in a rare moment of clarity

Incognito
The Stealthly Guy

by Incognito » 10 Sep 2004, 05:50

rent-a-cops are jerks...i wanna videotape some driving in the walmart parking lot...like the idiots in their TAs, speeding the twenty feet to the speed bump. that always seems so smart to me.

baka sushi
Aqua Man

by baka sushi » 10 Sep 2004, 09:57

Hey, man....you should respect them for havin' to put up with people like BAM...who is stupid, and I don't care that I'm gonna' be hated for sayin' that...some people (bam) need to be shot and laughed at insanely!

By the way, you should rcord us dueling. C' mon, how about it? Ask Billy, Incog! My Chem teacher used the word incognito in class, and I laughed, and everyone looked at me....
URG-URG-GURK!

Agent Smith
The Butcher

by Agent Smith » 22 Sep 2004, 10:35

so now The League of the Barracuda as a purpose: to be purposeless! lol j/k but we are creating stories that may wind up being interesting. Im goin to edit and combine them all into ONE and post them as that.. is that good Mr. Anderson? story writers?
I'd stab a fo' for less!

All spelling errors are done for a reason. Unless they make me look stupid. Then the board gremlins did it.

Neo
The One

by Neo » 22 Sep 2004, 10:58

that's fine

if they are popular and plentiful enough, I'll look into creating a usergroup of story writers, and MAYBE make a site feature (depending on time, and requirements) that will host your stories that you guy's create...get a little organized and let me know what your ideas are.
Last edited by Neo on 28 Sep 2004, 18:29, edited 1 time in total.
"Because I choose to."
[[Neo]]

Agent Smith
The Butcher

by Agent Smith » 28 Sep 2004, 07:56

UMMMM!!!!! one liner post!!!! ok.. you're officially banned from this site!! YEAH! no more Mr. Anderson! no more! free reign!! lol j/k bro! however...

:rules: :oneliner: :smite:
I'd stab a fo' for less!

Neo
The One

by Neo » 28 Sep 2004, 18:30

it's not a one-liner post anymore, I just didn't have much to say to it at that time.
"Because I choose to."
[[Neo]]