We the People
Questions about tsn, life, or anything else you would like Neo to answer. He's got the answers, but not necessarily the *right* one.

baka sushi
Aqua Man

We the People

by baka sushi » 31 Jan 2004, 12:02

Okay, Neo...for all of us ignorant people (such as Baka Sushi), exactly what DID happen? I mean, was it a "bug" or did some imbecile try to destroy it out of jealousy? I think the latter of the two, and I'm gonna' get to the bottom of this conspiracy...it's the government, I swear! People here were getting too much information about the world, and the government knows that knowledge is power, and fear being overthrown by the members of this highly volatile forum! Eureka! That's gotta' be it, otherwise, I just made a complete fool of myself..oops...
So yeah, Neo...what happened again..in simple terms, please..some of us here lack the mental powers it takes to accurately imbibe your construal into our own minds...
Pass A Fist: The New Wave of "Non-Violence"
URG-URG-GURK!

Neo
The One

by Neo » 31 Jan 2004, 14:46

Read the post about it in the TSN Special Report forum. I don't like typing things twice...or read it on the Home Page or My Spot page. That's why they are there.
"Because I choose to."
[[Neo]]

Bcjammer
Drift_Amelioration

by Bcjammer » 01 Feb 2004, 01:58

I'm having some trouble bro with the "new post" clicker linker thinger.

Used to it would show me the new ones...I shut down the browser and then set my clock forward...and it still wouldn't show them...hmm...perhaphs because they were still old...did I answer my own question? Yeah I think I did...I shoulda set clock BACK so ALL the posts woulda been new...but what I don't get it this

My first time on the site...it didn't show ANY posts in the new post thingy...maybe I'm on crack
SOW what?

Neo
The One

by Neo » 01 Feb 2004, 01:59

Maybe you didn't follow the instructions on the My Spot page like I just told BS.
"Because I choose to."
[[Neo]]

Bcjammer
Drift_Amelioration

by Bcjammer » 01 Feb 2004, 02:09

yeah...I didn't read that...DOH...yeah I'll try that :D
SOW what?

Pam
The Love Goddess

by Pam » 02 Feb 2004, 17:28

actually...I've tried that a billion times...and it's still not working...i'm still not staying logged in...and I still can't get the newest posts things to work.....something screwy is going on...

Bad-Mojo
Gamer Extraordinaire

by Bad-Mojo » 02 Feb 2004, 20:37

Well, if you are talking about the new posts showing up on the front page of this website, at first they wouldn't show when I logged in, but if I refreshed it they would show up... so *shrugs* I dunno! That worked for me though.

KD
The Cute One...Ph34r M3!

by KD » 02 Feb 2004, 20:55

I did it too Neo, and it's still not working for me! :?
"Every person has their own story. Open their book if you want to understand them. It may be a better read than you anticipated." -Me

Neo
The One

by Neo » 02 Feb 2004, 22:25

:? Everything is loaded to the site that was on here before. If it isn't working for you, then your computer is still trying to pull info related to the old server (i.e. IP addresses and such) but using the new server's name and IP address. I don't know how it all works, but maybe ChuckSplatt can provide some input. I have done everything I know how to do.
"Because I choose to."
[[Neo]]

KD
The Cute One...Ph34r M3!

by KD » 02 Feb 2004, 23:46

ChuckSplatt... can you help us? :mrgreen: :help:
"Every person has their own story. Open their book if you want to understand them. It may be a better read than you anticipated." -Me