Share the-spot with others...
Questions about tsn, life, or anything else you would like Neo to answer. He's got the answers, but not necessarily the *right* one.

frostbitemartini
The Intoxicating One

Share the-spot with others...

by frostbitemartini » 14 Oct 2005, 15:08

Hey guys! Guess what?!?! The site is lacking intelligent and interesting conversations. We spot members need to do something about that now don't we? Uh huh...we do.

Since this is a site designed for college aged people, lets recruit some new members, preferably college students. Don't pick just anybody because it's hard to find someone who will actually join and really become a member. I've invited about 4 ppl who haven't stayed.

So choose some ppl...tell them about the site and how much fun it is. Sell it!!

Also, I've noticed that there haven't been many people on lately. That's ok...cuz i'm sure everyone is busy with school, jobs, etc...but lets try to make some good posts and topics. Lets also try to visit more often. Cuz me and Neo are getting pretty bored!!! :D

So...let's tell people about the-spot and let's start trying to post some good stuff!!
Smile for the camera! :D

frostbitemartini
The Intoxicating One

by frostbitemartini » 14 Oct 2005, 23:33

Ok...This post is to clarify just in case anyone is confused or think i'm being rude in any way. I read over it and thought that maybe it might offend some people...I would HATE to offend anyone!! :? :D

When I say Intelligent posts I don't mean, "Hey, you guys are all idiots and you don't deserve to live!" I don't think that at all!!! Everyone here is super awesome!! :D

We all know I have my slow days when I like to bring out the child in myself and all I post about is stupid stuff like halloween...but it's fun. :roll: :wink:

I just think that we should start some more Mind Stimulating conversationsm if you will. I think those are fun. People get to talking and arguing and trying to make their points. I like it when there is a lot of conversation going on. So instead of using the word Intelligent, I should use the word stimulating. Also fun, interesting, controversial, religious, etc...they're all welcome!!!! :D

I'm getting bored of the news casts LOL...jk Neo...they're GREAT!!! :lol:

Ok, so if everyone could maybe see outside the box :D and make some mind stimulating posts...hell, just make some posts :wink:....that would be super!!

If anyone has any comments or questions feel free to express yourselves in THIS thread. :P I, like Jesus, welcome and care about everyone and their feelings!!

May God bless you all!!! :D

BTW>...in case you guys don't know this already, my humor is usually very sarcastic!!! :lol:
Smile for the camera! :D