I'm confused
Questions about tsn, life, or anything else you would like Neo to answer. He's got the answers, but not necessarily the *right* one.

Punix-GT
The Bassplayer

I'm confused

by Punix-GT » 30 Sep 2005, 22:47

Ok, here is a fairly legit but reasonable question that confuses the hell out of me.

Whenever a girl and a guy are together for a relationship, its ALWAYS the guys who are afraid to commit
Yet, come wedding night, all you ever hear about are runaway brides.

How the hell does that work?
¤uraniumpoppyseed imploded¤
Stay out of trouble, they don't show anime in jail!!! O_O
viva la deptula demise!!!
+10 Randomtivity points by UraniumPoppySeed

[wizard]
1337 h4x0r 4dm!n

by [wizard] » 30 Sep 2005, 22:52

i think a large part of this problem is taht most of the wedding planning falls onto the famale because everything is for them. most guys would just assume tshirt and shorts for the wedding. i think that women get into planning, a few things dont go nessicarily how they always dreamed of, and suddenly feel like it's a sign that they are making a mistake.

as far a relationships go, most guys dont want to commit simply because they want more bang for their buck if you catch my drift.

Neo
The One

by Neo » 30 Sep 2005, 22:52

It doesn't. Guys get cold feet, and I've only heard about two runaway brides...one was made into a movie w/Julia Roberts...the other was made to appologize to the nation on tv.

And not every guy is afraid to commit...just the ones that don't need to be in that position yet.
"Because I choose to."
[[Neo]]

tank driver will
The Guitarplayer

by tank driver will » 30 Sep 2005, 23:04

Nothing run-away about it, it's ninja's. They kidnap them and tell make them say they ran away, for no reason.

Actually, it's all the chick's mind games they play, they make you afraid of commitment, and there is no way out of it.
Blessed be the Lord, my rock, who trains my hands for war, and my fingers for battle. Psalms 144:1

When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I put childish ways behind me.
1 Corinthians 13:11

+10 Trivia points
+10 Witty points

StarLitDancer
Level 12 - Topic Spell Adept

by StarLitDancer » 30 Sep 2005, 23:10

Isn't this Neo's thread??? Isn't this Neo's opportunity to screw with everyone's brains with his answer? Neo is the soap opera star of this thread, dang it! Tell 'em, Neo.
"Stop hatin', start participatin'" "Come on, twinkle twinkle, baby, twinkle twinkle"

baka sushi
Aqua Man

by baka sushi » 30 Sep 2005, 23:28

Neo wrote: appologize
:sigh:

Everyone's different, I suppose. Men that would ditch a woman would ditch them before the wedding. The women, however...can leave a man at the drop of a hat. The woman's emotions are erratic enough; come wedding time, they're even worse.
Pass A Fist: The New Wave of "Non-Violence"
URG-URG-GURK!

[wizard]
1337 h4x0r 4dm!n

by [wizard] » 01 Oct 2005, 23:35

StarLitDancer wrote:Isn't this Neo's thread??? Isn't this Neo's opportunity to screw with everyone's brains with his answer? Neo is the soap opera star of this thread, dang it! Tell 'em, Neo.
:roll: ...i'll make sure i dont post here anymore.

Neo
The One

by Neo » 03 Oct 2005, 08:13

lol, you can post here...normally people post after I initially answer the question, because I have all the answers*.

Baka my apologies <_< screw it. I will forever misspell ap(p)ologize...as long as people keep saying "realise", "apologise".

*answers may not necessarily be the right ones.
"Because I choose to."
[[Neo]]

rueishness
The Psycho Psycho-Healer

by rueishness » 03 Oct 2005, 13:31

There is definitely a share of girls who are afraid to commit, too. It's just that guys who are afraid to commit are more highly publicized and thus dramatized.

Runaway brides...you do have your few freak-outs, but since like [wizard] said, they usually end up planning the wedding and making sure everything goes flawlessly, it's such an oddity when they DO run out after all that planning and stress that it's like WHOA and also becomes overly dramatized.

Neo
The One

by Neo » 03 Oct 2005, 15:32

I like wizard's answer better than mine anyway.
"Because I choose to."
[[Neo]]