tsnV bugs
Questions about tsn, life, or anything else you would like Neo to answer. He's got the answers, but not necessarily the *right* one.

Neo
The One

by Neo » 21 Jun 2005, 20:41

it means you need to hit refresh like 10 times to get the new page in your computer's temp internet files, or delete all the temp files from your computer.

I would recommend changing your settings to get a new page "Every time I visit the page" in your Internet Options.
"Because I choose to."
[[Neo]]

Punix-GT
The Bassplayer

by Punix-GT » 22 Jun 2005, 00:09

can you explain to me why the boobies graphic looks like this? :boobies:

I don't know if any of the other emoticons do the same thing, this was just brought to my attention.
¤uraniumpoppyseed imploded¤
Stay out of trouble, they don't show anime in jail!!! O_O
viva la deptula demise!!!
+10 Randomtivity points by UraniumPoppySeed

StarLitDancer
Level 12 - Topic Spell Adept

by StarLitDancer » 22 Jun 2005, 00:11

the-spot is being a huge, flamboyant homo. I have to hit refresh a gazillion of times to go to a thread.
"Stop hatin', start participatin'" "Come on, twinkle twinkle, baby, twinkle twinkle"

Neo
The One

by Neo » 22 Jun 2005, 08:58

UPS wrote:can you explain to me why the boobies graphic looks like this? Boobies
It is most likely because there is no boobies graphic in the directory. It must have been something that didn't make it to the original copy of tsnIII to tsnV...since afterall, it was a about a year ago that I started working on tsnV.

But I'll put it back in this evening, as well as several other icons that I picked up along the way from fark ;) .
"Because I choose to."
[[Neo]]

baka sushi
Aqua Man

by baka sushi » 22 Jun 2005, 09:19

Neo wrote:But I'll put it back in this evening, as well as several other icons that I picked up along the way from fark :wink:.
So we're gettin' new smileys??!?!?!?!?!?!

...'cause that would be awesome! More smileys for me to memorize. :w00t:
Pass A Fist: The New Wave of "Non-Violence"
URG-URG-GURK!

Neo
The One

by Neo » 22 Jun 2005, 09:25

Well, they're going to be a couple smilies, but most of them are word graphics...like the boobies one.
"Because I choose to."
[[Neo]]

Neo
The One

by Neo » 22 Jun 2005, 12:34

Ok, so I have the plans drawn up on paper for the mini_index for those that are bidding their time waiting for the side-index to the forums. What's cool about this one, is that (when it's completely done) you'll actually be able to browse all the main functions of the site in your side bar; that is: My Spot, forum Index, New Posts, Create Journal entries, and Private Messages.

Now, the private messages one is going to be a toughy - since it's intertwined with the Profile Control Panel....but you'll still be able to click a link in there at least and open it up in your main IE or Firefox window/tab anyway.

Also, there is some new code that I am going to see about writing add more functionality in less space for the mini site.

And then, of course, this will be the platform for the spin-off site for PDAs.
"Because I choose to."
[[Neo]]

Pam
The Love Goddess

by Pam » 22 Jun 2005, 12:42

You mentioned PDA's, but how about Cell Phones? Will it work on those as well? Because I get unlimited web usage on my cell, so that's why I was wondering...

Neo
The One

by Neo » 22 Jun 2005, 12:56

I only said PDA because it will only work on PDAs...unless your phone can process html and javascript.

Most mobile sites have to be written in Java...not javascript...so it takes a special programming ability to do it. I don't know how to link Java to websites and databases. They stop teaching us right before we actually learn how to USE THE FRIGGIN LANGUAGE in class.
"Because I choose to."
[[Neo]]

Pam
The Love Goddess

by Pam » 22 Jun 2005, 13:03

haha...that's funny...

umm..so yeah...oh well...I just thought I would give it a shot...