Mystories
Questions about tsn, life, or anything else you would like Neo to answer. He's got the answers, but not necessarily the *right* one.

spiffy1001
Level 6 - Quest taker

Mystories

by spiffy1001 » 01 Jun 2005, 12:21

Neo, today a major story broke that cleared up one of America's biggest mystories. We found out the identity of 'Deep Thoat'. This has made me wonder about other such secrets. So here are three questions I think should be answered.

1. Is Bigfoot real?

2. Does the Loch Ness monster really exsist? (follow up - if so, is its name really Nessie?)

3. Is Elvis alive?
I read your e-mail.

Neo
The One

by Neo » 01 Jun 2005, 12:50

1.) Bigfoot is real. I do not know what type of mammal it is, but I have seen video, that is best estimated by scientists as Authentic. It's from the 70s though, and somewhat-poor quality.

2.) The Lochness monster is NOT real. Until conclusive evidence has been provided to prove that it IS real, the evidence provided to date does not justifiy its existence. Scientists have scanned the waters with sonar, and other imaging technologies, and have turned up no such evidence that the monster exists.

Such pictures and movies are most likely filming objects floating in the water, by which refracted light causes visibility issues, preventing a clear image.

3.) Elvis is dead. Sorry. When the coroner declares you dead, they burry you, and 30 years have elapsed...you're dead. His memory lives on...and that is sufficient. The Elvis impersonators should really stop what they're doing, and let it go. Let it rest in peace.

You don't see Tu-Pac, Biggie, John Lennon, and Buddy Holly impersonators, do you? Let it go.
"Because I choose to."
[[Neo]]

baka sushi
Aqua Man

by baka sushi » 01 Jun 2005, 16:39

Okay, I have to write this. I've been waiting for the chance to do so, so here it goes. This is long.

Early in the morning on August 16, 1977, Elvis Presley and his girlfriend, Ginger Alden, returned to Graceland from a late-night dentist appointment. The two stayed up until about 7:00 a.m. Then Alden went to bed. But, according to one source, "because he had taken some 'uppers'. Elvis was still not sleepy."
So the King retired to his bathroom to read a book. That was the last time anyone ever saw him alive.

The Official Story

--When Alden woke up at 2:00 in the afternoon, she noticed that Elvis was still in his bathroom. So she decided to check up on him.
--When she opened the door, she saw Elvvis sprawled face foward on the floor. "I thought at first he might have hit his head because he had fallen," she recalls, "and his face was buried in the carpet. I slapped him a few times and it was like he breathed once when I turned his head. I lifeted one eyelid and it was just blood red. But I couldn't move him." The King was dead.
--Elvis was rushed to Baptist Memorial Hospital in Memphis, but doctors could not revive him. He was pronounced dead at 3:00 p.m. The official cause of death: cardiac arrhythmia brought on by "straining at stool." (The actual cause of death: most likely a massive overdose on prescription drugs.)

That is waht is supposed to have happened. Nevertheless, Elvis aficionados across the country see a host of mysterious circumstances that suggest that the King may still be alive.

[to be continued.....]

I'll write more later. It's A LOT, but well worth the read it you're into that kinda' thing. It gets REALLY good...and yeah, it's all true, at least by standard of heresay. Meaning, based on real life witnesses to certain events and particular data and evidence.
Pass A Fist: The New Wave of "Non-Violence"
URG-URG-GURK!

dexto
Level 6 - Quest taker

by dexto » 02 Jun 2005, 00:07

That is the funniest thing that I have heard all day. Elvis died on the crapper.Yet sad all at the same time........... But still funny.
Dexto "That's my way of the ninja"

spiffy1001
Level 6 - Quest taker

by spiffy1001 » 02 Jun 2005, 11:55

actually neo, the correct answer is - The Loch Ness Monster (whose name was Nester) is dead - but VERY real. Bigfoot is real, Elvis is dead (but only since February 1999.)
And Elvis and Bigfoot conspired to and killed John F. Kennedy.
I read your e-mail.

Neo
The One

by Neo » 02 Jun 2005, 12:46

actually, spiffy...I highly doubt your sources.

My news reports are generated by hundreds of thousands of special ed kids with top-of-the-line computers, doing ungodly amounts of research on ungodly things.
"Because I choose to."
[[Neo]]

[wizard]
1337 h4x0r 4dm!n

by [wizard] » 02 Jun 2005, 13:03

Neo wrote:actually, spiffy...I highly doubt your sources.

My news reports are generated by hundreds of thousands of special ed kids with top-of-the-line computers, doing ungodly amounts of research on ungodly things.
speaking of that neo, did you ever get the results back from those monkeys?