Queen's Avatar Wish-List
Questions about tsn, life, or anything else you would like Neo to answer. He's got the answers, but not necessarily the *right* one.

baka sushi
Aqua Man

Queen's Avatar Wish-List

by baka sushi » 02 Feb 2004, 08:25

So...I hate to ask the same thing of you twice, but could you perhaps find a way to get Yuna, from FFX, for Queen's avatar? She'd really appreciate it...I'm assuming, anyway...I'm sorry to heckle you, but I'm not so good with computers myself, and...well...as for Jolyn, well we won't get into that...I'm joking! :D
Pass A Fist: The New Wave of "Non-Violence"
URG-URG-GURK!

Anonymous" class="avatar">User avatar
Queen Mab

by Queen Mab » 02 Feb 2004, 09:19

sorry i didn't ask you myself Neo ....but i wasn't logged in at the time...but that would rock my world if you would please get me a yuna avatar from ffx...not FFx2 i hated what they did to her in that one!! :cry2:

Punix-GT
The Bassplayer

by Punix-GT » 03 Feb 2004, 02:12

I hope you like your new Avatar ^___^
¤uraniumpoppyseed imploded¤
Stay out of trouble, they don't show anime in jail!!! O_O
viva la deptula demise!!!
+10 Randomtivity points by UraniumPoppySeed

Neo
The One

by Neo » 04 Feb 2004, 00:01

I didn't realize that was her name. She's the Hottest FF person I have seen! Although, I like her better in the FFX-2 version, and in the movie that Sony made.
"Because I choose to."
[[Neo]]

Anonymous" class="avatar">User avatar
Queen Mab

by Queen Mab » 04 Feb 2004, 07:49

thank-you so much for my avatar! ~ I love it ......

Bcjammer
Drift_Amelioration

by Bcjammer » 05 Feb 2004, 01:26

*grrrroooowwwlll
SOW what?

darkpaladine6
The Master Debater

by darkpaladine6 » 25 Feb 2004, 18:35

lol, I always feel avatars should reflect the person in real life (otherwise they would not be avatars), so I agree with SOW,
*grrrroooowwwlll
--I play FFXI, but dont know much about the rest of em, they all are pretty much the same genre right, with swords and such, so why was the movie futuristic?
We're born, we die, the only two certain things in life, its what we do between those that counts. I've got a Fist Full O' Boomstick

Bad-Mojo
Gamer Extraordinaire

by Bad-Mojo » 25 Feb 2004, 20:55

Well, all FF's are the same genre, RPG. But whether or not they have swords and magic doesn't make them a different genre.

FF 1-5 were pretty much the swords and sorcery variety, with some machines such as air ships... then in FF6 you start to see more technology with magitek armor, lasers, guns... then FF7&8 were in a very futuristic setting complete with space travel. Then Sqaure decided to make 9 more retro, sort of a tribute to the very early Final Fantasy's, but the last solo FF to be set in a swords and sorcery world with what everyone calls super-deformed characters, or little people as they prefer to be called. :P

So with FF10 + will all be more of a sci-fi feel instead of a pure fantasy I'm guessing, but who knows what Squenix will decide to do now. :roll:

darkpaladine6
The Master Debater

by darkpaladine6 » 25 Feb 2004, 21:05

ahhh, thanks
We're born, we die, the only two certain things in life, its what we do between those that counts. I've got a Fist Full O' Boomstick