just a Q about the Matrix
Questions about tsn, life, or anything else you would like Neo to answer. He's got the answers, but not necessarily the *right* one.

Agent Smith
The Butcher

just a Q about the Matrix

by Agent Smith » 02 Aug 2004, 22:13

Hey bro. :poke: I havent seen you in a while since ive been :sick: and all ive had to be going to bed early :sleepy: , and ive been wanting to ask you this question for a few days now...

Ok, in Matrix Revolutions where Smith converts the ppl in the Matrix into him, does he convert everyone? If so, does he convert the Monrovingian (sp) and his wife? And what about the Architect? Is he converted too or where is he when all that is going on?

N-E-Ways, see you around (hopefully). :wink:

:ninja: :ohwell:
I'd stab a fo' for less!

All spelling errors are done for a reason. Unless they make me look stupid. Then the board gremlins did it.

Neo
The One

by Neo » 03 Aug 2004, 23:13

Sorry I haven't answered your question yet...you've been sick, but you haven't seen me just come home and go to bed too. I haven't been on the site in 3 days.

In answer to your question, yes, everyone was converted. The Marovingian and Persiphone, and the Architect were all converted. Or at least that's what I gather, since the Oracle was converted, and she too was a program - like the other 3.
"Because I choose to."
[[Neo]]

Hambone
The Hambone, b@#$&

by Hambone » 21 Aug 2004, 10:32

well then again remember how they had to save neo and to do that they had to go to him and steal the train so if that was going on how were they converted... its all kinda left open
"Im in your base, killin your d00ds"

Neo
The One

by Neo » 21 Aug 2004, 11:26

Well, the trainman scene was in the beginning of the movie. Not everyone was converted at that point - as you saw the people dancing in the club. But by the end of the movie, the world was fully of Smiths.
"Because I choose to."
[[Neo]]

Hambone
The Hambone, b@#$&

by Hambone » 21 Aug 2004, 13:40

yea ok u win
"Im in your base, killin your d00ds"

Agent Smith
The Butcher

by Agent Smith » 22 Aug 2004, 00:40

No! Mr. Anderson must not win again!
I'd stab a fo' for less!

All spelling errors are done for a reason. Unless they make me look stupid. Then the board gremlins did it.