This Time, I Need the Explanation :[
Questions about tsn, life, or anything else you would like Neo to answer. He's got the answers, but not necessarily the *right* one.

baka sushi
Aqua Man

This Time, I Need the Explanation :[

by baka sushi » 26 Jul 2004, 17:17

Okay, NEO...I know you don't usually like my long and boring threads and questions, but this one is very odd...
Why is it that man (or woman) always have to be the first to like something? I know some people that will not listen to certain things even if they like it, if they didn't like it first...I know some people (mostly girls) that don't wear shirts if they see that someone else has it...and I've been in and seen fights over who liked it first, and which likes it "more" or whatever...I really don't understand this...
"Oh, I like this song!"
"Oh, really? I liked it first...you're copying me?"
"Uh, no...I just...like it.."

People will do this...maybe it's just me and the people I've associated with before, but c'mon...well, NEO...do you know what I'm talking about? Or why people are like that sometimes? I mean, does it really matter? Well, I could go on, but I would rather get an answer first...
Pass A Fist: The New Wave of "Non-Violence"
URG-URG-GURK!

spiffy1001
Level 6 - Quest taker

by spiffy1001 » 26 Jul 2004, 23:48

:x I was going to make this post before you! I was thinking about posting this same question LAST WEEK! What are you, some kind of copy cat! SMURF YOU!
I read your e-mail.

El Gato en el Sombrero
The Wonky Duck

by El Gato en el Sombrero » 26 Jul 2004, 23:57

I think its kind of a "who has the hook up" sort of thing. Like punk rawk.
"Thought and theory must precede all salutary action; yet action is nobler in itself than either thought or theory. " -Virginia Woolf

http://biblio-tastic.blogspot.com/

baka sushi
Aqua Man

by baka sushi » 27 Jul 2004, 00:05

:lol: :lol:
Whether or not you were serious about thinking about that doesn't matter, because either way you take what you said, it's hilarious! Unless you were seriously mad at me...then it's not cool....but still, I need NEO's expert advice! Or an answer....but nice job humoring me there, Spiffy~ Thanks!
URG-URG-GURK!

Incognito
The Stealthly Guy

by Incognito » 27 Jul 2004, 07:57

oh noooos!! we posted before NEO!!! oh...man, im so sorry NEO, i was going to post last night, but i figured you would have found some diabolical way to consume my soul...anyway, baka, i think thats a good point. its so true, and i think its really dumb. heh, but, what can i say, people are people, and they will do as they do, and everyone wants credit for everything they do

Neo
The One

by Neo » 28 Jul 2004, 00:31

Consider your soul consumed Incognito.

As for the rest of you :smite:

And for Baka...people do that because they are stupid. They want to have the first of everything, so people think that they are the shiznit. That's why we have the Freeform Frog store - so we can have the first of anything we want, and BE the shiznit. But I have more news about the store in another thread.
"Because I choose to."
[[Neo]]

baka sushi
Aqua Man

by baka sushi » 28 Jul 2004, 00:39

Ah...yes, NEO, I see this, but...where do people get the idea that they're better if they are the first to like something? Do people in America really put that much stress on being number one? It's not only that they have to be the #1 Team, but they have to be the #1 to wear that pair of underwear? Man, I don't get it....
URG-URG-GURK!

Neo
The One

by Neo » 28 Jul 2004, 01:14

Being #1, is like being the best...the quickest person in a race for fashion. "I beat you, and you suck because I won....I'm better than you, cower before me."

Everyone has a drive for power, just some people have it worse than others. Some people are just plain greedy though.
"Because I choose to."
[[Neo]]