pregunta
Questions about tsn, life, or anything else you would like Neo to answer. He's got the answers, but not necessarily the *right* one.

Anonymous" class="avatar">User avatar
Queen Mab

pregunta

by Queen Mab » 17 Feb 2004, 13:37

hey neo i have a question well duh i have a question this is Neo Knows well yeah anyway here is that question that a friend had......Friend: Why is it that we sometimes have the ability to live in a certain way and then we feel different... is that the principle of life? That is my question.

Neo
The One

by Neo » 17 Feb 2004, 14:51

My question to you is...why must you be so vague? I can not answer that question until you provide a little more detail about the dramatic change that was made.

As far as I know, it could be that after 10 years of wearing your hair long, you decided to cut it...or after being straight you decided to turn gay...two different extremes. I will need more details.
"Because I choose to."
[[Neo]]

Queen Mab

by Queen Mab » 19 Feb 2004, 08:39

I am asking what is the Principle of life....

Neo
The One

by Neo » 19 Feb 2004, 15:24

Well then. No and yes.

No because I don't know what your friend is talking about. And Yes because "the problem is choice." ;) Hope that helps. For most any other question about life, you can refer to The Matrix to guide you ;) .
"Because I choose to."
[[Neo]]

Queen Mab

by Queen Mab » 20 Feb 2004, 14:54

haha....well sorry for such a strange question...my friend is more of a "free thinker" kinda person....i didn't really know what he was talking about either..but thanks for the advice anyway..

baka sushi
Aqua Man

by baka sushi » 28 Feb 2004, 10:58

Oooh! How about this one, Love?

---The are several principles of life....yes, living and learning(learning is change) is one of them...but just as we have so many opinions and people to live by them, we also have to have plenty of choices, so Neo said....that is true, but might I suggest to your friend that, while his thoughts may run so deep, few people can follow them...trust me, I know this from personal experience :wink:
Like you said about your friend being a "free thinker"....he'll realize that all of the questions that his mind will conceive in a lifetime will only confuse others who have not discovered that same thought pattern...that's all "genious" is: creating new thought patterns that other people can follow.....
Pass A Fist: The New Wave of "Non-Violence"
URG-URG-GURK!

linkabi9
The Cool Mesikin

by linkabi9 » 07 Mar 2004, 15:07

I like that last line, BS. We are all full of greatness. We just have to turn it into something others can see and use.

Each person must choose there purpose in life. Their goals/principles/morals are affected by there choice and their circumstance. Each, in equal parts, affects you.

Life is full of the wrong choices. You gotta make the right one, instead of picking the wrong one. What makes it tricky is that what's right over here, is not right over there. There is a lot of gray area.
I say what I mean, but I don't mean what I say...

baka sushi
Aqua Man

by baka sushi » 07 Mar 2004, 20:08

Ah, yes, Link...gray matter..we all know about this gray matter...it's nice to meet someone who can understand AND appreciate my thinking....thanks...
I like what you said, Link, about "Each person must choose there purpose in life"...Purpose is never the same in my life than yours....but the things is, we can only do so much to satisfy our purpose...regretfully, I know that the peopel you place yourself with can alter/add/delete some purpose in your life...it sucks how someone can actually drain you for who you really are...I don't care what others think...I believe that people can and do steal lives form others....take credit for someting heroic...like that...
Pass A Fist: The New Wave of "Non-Violence"
URG-URG-GURK!

Drunkensailor
The Crusty Old Sea-Dog

by Drunkensailor » 29 Apr 2004, 01:36

how about this one:

The difference between genious and madness is whether or not people believe you....
Justin, in a rare moment of clarity