Here's one for Neo
Questions about tsn, life, or anything else you would like Neo to answer. He's got the answers, but not necessarily the *right* one.

Punix-GT
The Bassplayer

Here's one for Neo

by Punix-GT » 17 Feb 2004, 04:42

Yeah yeah, I know, I rarely post in this forum, because, I know MOST everything, but now I've come to a fork in the road. So I must ask of Neo to explain:

Please explain the quantum theory behind blackholes and the end of the universe in a pickle jar. Use metaphors and onamonapieas, as well as some oxymorons to go with those zits. Apply daily until taking a shower with pure chlorine. Then you use acid to make sure your bones turn to rubber. However, when explaining the theory, use the minute hand of this clock to block out any spam and pop-up sardines.

Thank you.
Benji
¤uraniumpoppyseed imploded¤
Stay out of trouble, they don't show anime in jail!!! O_O
viva la deptula demise!!!
+10 Randomtivity points by UraniumPoppySeed

Bcjammer
Drift_Amelioration

by Bcjammer » 17 Feb 2004, 10:35

:hmmm:
SOW what?

Neo
The One

by Neo » 17 Feb 2004, 14:46

Please turn your head and cough.
"Because I choose to."
[[Neo]]

= SIR JAD =
The Ultimate Gaming Chef

by = SIR JAD = » 17 Feb 2004, 15:01

man.. UPS... since I am the highest poster... I can now dubb you the randomizer... great work my friend and keep up the good work..
I CHALLENGE YOUR GRANDMOTHER TO A COOKING DUEL.... and if she beats me.. She and I will play Unreal Tournament...

Neo
The One

by Neo » 17 Feb 2004, 15:10

You're not the highest poster by much though. But at least you're not running around being random like the old forums.
"Because I choose to."
[[Neo]]

= SIR JAD =
The Ultimate Gaming Chef

by = SIR JAD = » 17 Feb 2004, 15:13

yeah.. I know... I have soo many things to say and soo few threads... lol... but seriously... I am super competitive and I hate to lose.. I don't know why being the highest poster was so important to me.. but I had to do it... I guess I am just weird...
I CHALLENGE YOUR GRANDMOTHER TO A COOKING DUEL.... and if she beats me.. She and I will play Unreal Tournament...

darkpaladine6
The Master Debater

by darkpaladine6 » 17 Feb 2004, 22:39

The reason the the end of the universe can fit in a pickle jar is because theres really no such thing as size, its relative. Which is why you must ask, does the univers fit into the pickle jar, or does the pickle jar fit into the universe? We really weigh nothing becaus gravity is just a side effect of existance. Now bend over and quack like a duck, its time for your prostate exam.
We're born, we die, the only two certain things in life, its what we do between those that counts. I've got a Fist Full O' Boomstick

Bcjammer
Drift_Amelioration

by Bcjammer » 18 Feb 2004, 01:11

darkpaladine6 wrote:The reason the the end of the universe can fit in a pickle jar is because theres really no such thing as size, its relative. Which is why you must ask, does the univers fit into the pickle jar, or does the pickle jar fit into the universe? We really weigh nothing becaus gravity is just a side effect of existance. Now bend over and quack like a duck, its time for your prostate exam.

:sick: quack quack...owe...quack...owe
SOW what?

Punix-GT
The Bassplayer

by Punix-GT » 18 Feb 2004, 06:42

= SIR JAD = wrote:man.. UPS... since I am the highest poster... I can now dubb you the randomizer... great work my friend and keep up the good work..
Friend? Friend? o___O

DUDE! I'M YOUR BROTHER!!!!! GAH!!!!
Neo wrote:Please turn your head and cough.
But if I did that, then I can't eat my bowl of Wheaties.
darkpaladine6 wrote:The reason the the end of the universe can fit in a pickle jar is because theres really no such thing as size, its relative. Which is why you must ask, does the univers fit into the pickle jar, or does the pickle jar fit into the universe? We really weigh nothing becaus gravity is just a side effect of existance. Now bend over and quack like a duck, its time for your prostate exam.
Not possible. See, I've already thought about it, and since Neo knows, I figured I'd ask him to explain. Your explanation will require you to explain your explanation in an explained view of peripherals and extreme exaggerations. Please use the tone of voice you would in a library. If not, please hang up and try again. If you need help, please hang up and dial your operator.

Neo
The One

by Neo » 18 Feb 2004, 15:00

There will be more to come on this after school. So until then, don't put your socks of the coffee pot, or they will cause hazardous insects to spawn from my bellybutton.
"Because I choose to."
[[Neo]]

Pam
The Love Goddess

by Pam » 18 Feb 2004, 18:08

Do you guys need some help in here?? Is there anything I can do for you?? Have you taken your medicine?? I'm kinda started to get worried about y'all! :roll:

Neo
The One

by Neo » 18 Feb 2004, 21:40

Nah, we're gravy baby...like chicken & rice that tastes really nice from a chef out in Spain that grows his own grain, and makes whole wheat bread while standing on his head.

Anyway to answer your question UPS:

Behind a blackhole is a man with a Coca-Cola. Should you happen to survive the quantum destruction of a blackhole, you shall be rewarded with the theory of a Coca-Cola. Such nonsense reminds me of snot - from a baby's nose, or that of a 3 yr old child...the kind you have to wipe off with a couple Kleenexs, because one just won't do.

Should all the snot in the world be collected in a pickle jar, eventually clumps of snot will form solidities and create giant boogers. Boogers sold in bulk are MUCH cheaper than buying them individually picked. And stale boogers are WAY better than the fresh ones because they are easier to handle.

Thus, if you were to take a stale booger from the pickle jar of snot, and go into outer space and flick said booger - it would fly until it reached the end of the universe or was caught in a gravitational pull that directed it into a star. Hence, in every pickle jar of snot there is the capability for finding the end of the universe.

All this to say that my I like to do that cha-cha and my tiny little nipples went to France.
"Because I choose to."
[[Neo]]

KD
The Cute One...Ph34r M3!

by KD » 18 Feb 2004, 22:04

:ehh:
"Every person has their own story. Open their book if you want to understand them. It may be a better read than you anticipated." -Me

Bcjammer
Drift_Amelioration

by Bcjammer » 19 Feb 2004, 12:05

KD wrote::ehh:
yeah...my words too girl

with a WTF or a WTH added though
SOW what?

Punix-GT
The Bassplayer

by Punix-GT » 19 Feb 2004, 16:02

Wow, thanks Neo, that certainly explained why muskrats are hard to catch! I'm glad someone finally answered that for me, now I can finally sleep at night! ^___^