Spy Ware
Questions about tsn, life, or anything else you would like Neo to answer. He's got the answers, but not necessarily the *right* one.

Pam
The Love Goddess

by Pam » 16 Feb 2004, 15:46

oh..ok..thanks...!!

DMoney
Level 15 - Forum Raider

by DMoney » 31 Mar 2004, 07:57

Hrm...this thread is kind of old...but it's new to me. :D There's a program that I have called HijackThis. It searches your computer and shows you everything running, and a bunch of spyware related stuff on your computer. Then you just put a check in the box, and click delete to get rid of whatever you want. There's some programs you won't recognize though...and will want to ask someone else about them before you delete them. I'm not sure where you can go to get HijackThis...but if you want it, I can send it to you. It works great and gets rid of many things Adaware and Spybot S&D don't get.
-D$
:ninja:

TheProletariate
Level 5 - Left the starting zone

by TheProletariate » 02 Apr 2004, 22:37

another great program is SpySweeper --- get it free at http://www.webroot.com
[Shake] told me to look in the freezer cause there was a carnival in there, but there weren't no carnival! It was just a freezer! I got freezerburn, and got mushed up against the chicken..... -MEATWAD, Aqua Teen Hunger Force

XxShidobuxX
Da Big Boss

by XxShidobuxX » 03 Apr 2004, 17:10

KD wrote:I not only use Adaware, but I use 'Spybot - Search and Destroy', too. You can get that here:

http://www.safer-networking.org/index.php?page=download
that stuff works kd put it on my computer found a buncha stuff my other scanner wasnt catching mad props 2 my lady kd ^.^
-I'm in your forums stealin ur white womens-

KD
The Cute One...Ph34r M3!

by KD » 04 Apr 2004, 13:29

:wink: Anytime :D
"Every person has their own story. Open their book if you want to understand them. It may be a better read than you anticipated." -Me