Facelife 2 - tsnIII Blue version
This just in! Special news and announcements from the administrators will be posted here.

Neo
The One

Facelife 2 - tsnIII Blue version

by Neo » 06 May 2004, 02:55

Now that school is winding down (with the exception of finals) I will have more time to work on the site. So if you happen to come across the site at a time where one of the pages looks messed up, don't worry...just try your best to read it.

If you find that you are unable to read the site, then you can change your theme to the tsnIII theme in your profile. For all of you newbies your current theme is most likely already set to tsnIII Blue.

The tsnIII Blue theme is easier on the eyes, since it has a dark background, and nicer graphics. However, I will be reloading the original tsnIII version of the site back up for the tsnIII theme and for those that want to use the light colored background. Once the tsnIII Blue theme is completed, I may see what I can do about loading previous versions of the site back up. The only problem with that is that they are not PHP compliant, and it will take a while to work everything from a webpage into a template.

On a separate note, when it is time for tsnIV to come out, I will just be making a separate template for that, and modifying the parts of the website coding. For those that don't know what I am talking about - a theme is like a skin for the website. But for everything, the coding remains the same...it's just presented a different way - this is what makes PHP superior to regular html webpages.

But anyway, just thought I would tell y'all what's going on, incase you see the site messed up. I usually work on it at night, but with some of these days coming up, I won't have anything to do at home, so I might work on it during the day too.
"Because I choose to."
[[Neo]]

vimmington
PimPMasteR TallyWhackeR

by vimmington » 06 May 2004, 09:26

well im only used to this current blue tsnIII, i havent seen the other kinds but im sure that whatever im using i'll still enjoy, afterall, its the people that really matter here :roll:
i haven't seen any errors in the site tho.... preciate all your hard work on the-spot Neo and UPS!
"Don't ask yourself what the world needs. Ask yourself what makes you come alive, and go do that, because what the world needs is people who have come alive." -Gil Bailie-

Neo
The One

by Neo » 06 May 2004, 10:04

^_^ Thanks...

Also, to clarify...the "regular" tsnIII version has a white background. The tsnIIIBlue version that I am working on has a dark blue background to the pages. Granted the-spot.net has a blue color scheme in general...the way the pages look is what will change.

You can go to your profile to see the different themes that you can choose from. Towards the bottom next to where you set your time, you can choose between tsnIII - tsnII Blue - tsnIII PDA.
"Because I choose to."
[[Neo]]