The-Spot.net reaches its deca-millenial mark.
This just in! Special news and announcements from the administrators will be posted here.

Neo
The One

The-Spot.net reaches its deca-millenial mark.

by Neo » 23 Apr 2004, 00:12

Congratulations you guys (and girls)! In the time frame of a little more than 2.5 months we have achieved the 10,000 post mark and regained all of our 75+ users and a bunch of new ones. Last time we reached this mark, it took 9 months, and a majority of our members were inactive anyway.

Anyway, post your most memorable memories here in this thread - we'll have a bit of nostalgia.
"Because I choose to."
[[Neo]]

= SIR JAD =
The Ultimate Gaming Chef

by = SIR JAD = » 23 Apr 2004, 03:15

yeah that one time... at band camp... err wait... hmmm ohh yeah how about the time THE-SPOT CRASHED AND I Lost all of my posts and ... ohh well... yeah there you have it
I CHALLENGE YOUR GRANDMOTHER TO A COOKING DUEL.... and if she beats me.. She and I will play Unreal Tournament...

Punix-GT
The Bassplayer

by Punix-GT » 23 Apr 2004, 04:09

Heheheh, I remember for a while while everyone was on the yellow and blue version, Neo and I were using the tsnIII version. And every so often, people would come over and would see it. Not on purpose either, they would just see it. I think most people saw the tsnIII version before most were even supposed to see it.
¤uraniumpoppyseed imploded¤
Stay out of trouble, they don't show anime in jail!!! O_O
viva la deptula demise!!!
+10 Randomtivity points by UraniumPoppySeed

vimmington
PimPMasteR TallyWhackeR

by vimmington » 23 Apr 2004, 08:27

Wahoo!! congrats to us! 10,000... wow.
i think the time i had the most fun is when my whole second period and i were posting like mad on the just for fun threads about comming out of the closet. that was just awesome. too bad the posts dont count anymore :cry:
oh well it was fun :)
"Don't ask yourself what the world needs. Ask yourself what makes you come alive, and go do that, because what the world needs is people who have come alive." -Gil Bailie-

Pam
The Love Goddess

by Pam » 23 Apr 2004, 13:00

I think my best memory has to be the Biggest Flirt thread!! hahahah...that was some good stuff there!!! LOL

and all those late nights that I used to have on the spot!! man those were great!

colossusofchronic
Level 6 - Quest taker
Location: Somewhere over here between there and over there but not over there

by colossusofchronic » 24 Apr 2004, 02:36

the day my picture was FINALLY put in the album.

neo knows...

that was frustrating, yet was the end worth the trouble? probably lol