The-Spot.Net Hits 4 Years Old!
This just in! Special news and announcements from the administrators will be posted here.

Neo
The One

by Neo » 15 Apr 2007, 15:47

The solution...is get the interw3bs on your phone. Then chicks will dig your phone, and you, and you'll have tsn, and the internets.
"Because I choose to."
[[Neo]]

= SIR JAD =
The Ultimate Gaming Chef

by = SIR JAD = » 16 Apr 2007, 12:54

I used to be a mod too.. but not coming to the spot for a year or so can get that taken away too.. lol

OHHH the Superbowl/JAD's big bday extravaganza that was a blast.. ok I had 2 parties in one.. so it was through me.. cuz you were in band with me in the drumline and I gave you the invite.. I remember now... I think.. :roll:
I CHALLENGE YOUR GRANDMOTHER TO A COOKING DUEL.... and if she beats me.. She and I will play Unreal Tournament...

Neo
The One

by Neo » 16 Apr 2007, 18:16

I don't recall you being a mod O_o....hmm...no matter.

UPS invited me to the site. I remember it like it was Saturday. Actually, I think it WAS a Saturday, and it was to etboo.com. He told me about it, and about The Protractor X, introduced me to their online personalities, I chatted with them, and made some connections on campus - and then moved my interest in making an IM for the school to making a student-lead website to take the place of etboo.com.
"Because I choose to."
[[Neo]]

= SIR JAD =
The Ultimate Gaming Chef

by = SIR JAD = » 16 Apr 2007, 22:45

hahah! I was the photobook moderator.. lol or something like that...
I CHALLENGE YOUR GRANDMOTHER TO A COOKING DUEL.... and if she beats me.. She and I will play Unreal Tournament...

Neo
The One

by Neo » 16 Apr 2007, 23:14

Dude, you're right! My bad...you and baka and divine david were mods of that...sorry man.
"Because I choose to."
[[Neo]]

= SIR JAD =
The Ultimate Gaming Chef

by = SIR JAD = » 17 Apr 2007, 07:39

:agree: HAH HAH !! I WIN THIS ROUND!! IN UR FACE... LIKE PEPPERSPRAY OR MACE!! IT'S ALLLLL OVER THE PLACE...! ............scoobahdehfwey!!!!!!

Anonymous" class="avatar">User avatar
Queen Mab

by Queen Mab » 17 Apr 2007, 17:30

what!?!?!?! you don't remember how good of friends we were JAD!?!?! we even gave each other christmas presents! :( i gave you finding nemo and you gave me a kenny g cd

= SIR JAD =
The Ultimate Gaming Chef

by = SIR JAD = » 17 Apr 2007, 17:35

HAHA! A GOOD FRIEND YOU WERE! IT WASN'T FINDING NEMO!! IT WAS SHREK! I REMEMBER... lol haha

yeah and I still have that movie somewhere... I can't remember where but I know it still exsists in its glorious VHS format.. =)

frostbitemartini
The Intoxicating One

by frostbitemartini » 17 Apr 2007, 20:50

Awww....that was nice to read, QM and Jad.

Better than all the bickering that's usually going on! :wink:

JK....I'm one of the main bicker-ers! lol
Smile for the camera! :D

Anonymous" class="avatar">User avatar
Queen Mab

by Queen Mab » 18 Apr 2007, 14:03

OH YEAH SHREK!! i knew it was some kinda cartoon thingy.i still have my kenny g cd too! i listen to it sometimes to go to sleep!

= SIR JAD =
The Ultimate Gaming Chef

by = SIR JAD = » 18 Apr 2007, 15:08

some cartoon thing eh? Only one of the Funniest cartoon things out there today.! haha... well I LOVE that movie... THANKS YOUR MABNESTY!!!

kaze
The Dark Wind Star

by kaze » 20 Apr 2007, 00:28

I remember when i joined tsn when it was version tsnIII. I remember Turk telling me about it in my draft class in high school and I was like,"What?!" And so i joined and figured out my neighbors where part of the population.

Man those were the days.
Check out my: TSN Journal

john
Level 6 - Quest taker

by john » 16 May 2007, 10:34

i remember when you were first designing the spot and you asked me how it looked. i also remember being the first person to make a profile (after you, of course). but i didn't stick around cause you were just starting it up and all the forums were empty and i wasn't sure how much you and i would have to post about.

also, one time i was at six flags with briley and you came up to me and said "i'm neo" and i kind of giggled to myself (just like i did right now upon remembering that).

Neo
The One

by Neo » 16 May 2007, 13:40

Well, welcome back...i was wondering if you were ever going to come around again.
"Because I choose to."
[[Neo]]

Punix-GT
The Bassplayer

by Punix-GT » 16 May 2007, 15:14

whoa, no kidding, man, I missed you there John, glad to see you're still alive ^_^
¤uraniumpoppyseed imploded¤
Stay out of trouble, they don't show anime in jail!!! O_O
viva la deptula demise!!!
+10 Randomtivity points by UraniumPoppySeed