Something new is on the horizon...an exodus
This just in! Special news and announcements from the administrators will be posted here.

Neo
The One

Something new is on the horizon...an exodus

by Neo » 18 Sep 2006, 14:07

There's a new technology set up on tsnlocal.net that I just finished doing this morning. I have to write up some installation guides for how you can join in on this mass Exodus...stay tuned for more info. ;)

Any guessers?
"Because I choose to."
[[Neo]]

chica
The Girly Girl

by chica » 24 Sep 2006, 13:29

Huuuum. I think I know?

You should hurry and unveil it, because I have a question about it... :)

Neo
The One

by Neo » 24 Sep 2006, 23:10

haha, I'm trying to hurry...but propagation of the domain takes time...there is a lot more going on with the server than just this service - and it all depends on if you can use the domain properly.
"Because I choose to."
[[Neo]]

kaze
The Dark Wind Star

by kaze » 29 Sep 2006, 02:06

Man I can't wait for this to be released...Unless its running already and I forgot the memo somehow...hmmm, oh well.
Check out my: TSN Journal

Neo
The One

by Neo » 29 Sep 2006, 15:30

No, it's not been released yet - I just finished setting up the server the other day and haven't made the time (or been able to stay awake long enough at the house) to get the webpage put together.

I will need someone with a Mac to help me write the configuration file for it though - basically, all you have to do it tell me what you see on the screen, and I'll tell you what to put in it, and we'll write that down. Because I've only got a Windows client right now...and some general idea of a linux client.

I'll probably see what I can come up with this weekend...there are two things i'm going to try to release in the next week....and another in another week or so.
"Because I choose to."
[[Neo]]