New Changes Coming Soon!
This just in! Special news and announcements from the administrators will be posted here.

Neo
The One

New Changes Coming Soon!

by Neo » 23 Mar 2004, 23:59

YAY! Guess what? My attempt to modify the site's templates based on the database have been successful. For those that don't speak php-ish talk, that means that over the next couple weeks, I will be creating a new design or two for you to choose from for viewing the forums in. Who knows...I may even bring back the original tsnI version of the forums ^_^ .
"Because I choose to."
[[Neo]]

Pam
The Love Goddess

by Pam » 24 Mar 2004, 06:50

hey, that's awesome Neo...sounds like you've been doing Lots of work on making changes on the site! You've been doing a great job (just in case no one has mentioned it....)!!! Keep up the good work!! :D

Neo
The One

by Neo » 24 Mar 2004, 13:47

Thanks.

The new template version is going to be called tsnIII Blue, and it's going to be way cooler than the current tsnIII style. It resembles the My Spot page in colors, design, and graphics...but will also include some new graphics, and a slightly remodeled layout. But I will keep the current tsnIII version up, and see about getting the old My Spot page back up for people to choose from.

However, I will be switching the default layout to the new tsnIII Blue layout when it is finished, so the new people that join after it's done will see it, instead of the regular tsnIII.

If anyone is interested in seeing the progress of the new version, they may go to their profile and change their Theme to "tsnIII Blue". But be warned, it is a beta theme right now, and not everything works, and not much looks different than from the tsnIII version.
"Because I choose to."
[[Neo]]