FBM!!!! Project: Phoenix
This just in! Special news and announcements from the administrators will be posted here.

Neo
The One

FBM!!!! Project: Phoenix

by Neo » 03 Feb 2006, 16:13

All right girlie...your first PR project is to go through the member list of people you know that don't come to the site often, and send them an email (the same one to each if you'd like) and get them to come back to tsn.

There was a lot of people that used to come on here all the time that just stopped....including you. :shock: :razz: But it's time for them to come back. I'm sure they don't have anything better to do, and myspace.com is definitly not something better. If you need help writing an email or figuring out how to get it out to them, let me know and I'll set something up for you.

You can do it...show a lil leg or something :razz: jk....but I know you're full of spunk and pizzaz and they'll listen.
"Because I choose to."
[[Neo]]

frostbitemartini
The Intoxicating One

by frostbitemartini » 03 Feb 2006, 18:28

OMG...I am so excited. This is actually a scary project because these ppl might get mad and go all berzerk on me, but...

I'm up for it!! lol I'm just being dumb. I was all happy to FINALLY get something to do. Oh and guess what...I have cable internet...YAY!

Later whores
Smile for the camera! :D

Neo
The One

by Neo » 03 Feb 2006, 20:27

OMG NO WAI!!!! cable internet? That makes you soo much hawtter :razz:

:wai:

Yeah, I'll create a user group you can add people to and then just send them an email at once...when that's done, we'll move on to the people that you don't know.

But you can also use things like IM and if possible, find out what would need to be changed for the people to come back. Get KD to help you too if you're doing it in person.

KD <_< help your sister. ^_^ please!!!
"Because I choose to."
[[Neo]]

frostbitemartini
The Intoxicating One

by frostbitemartini » 13 Feb 2006, 12:28

Man I've been so busy lately. I'm getting some time though so now I can actually do this. Have you worked on it anymore in trying to get the email thing to work neo?

I'm going to my uncles later so I will check it out when I get over there (cable!!! lol)

Sorry I've been a tsn slacker!
Smile for the camera! :D

Neo
The One

by Neo » 13 Feb 2006, 12:56

I've been working on other things for the-spot, and haven't done much with this. I'll look into it some more though. I'll create you a usergroup and you can email the group, I believe. I'll have to check. It's time for me to go back to work at the moment.

If you want, you can just send offline messages on yahoo to people you know to tell them to come back or tell you what they don't like etc...I've been working on the quick quips and the-blot.net and tonight I have to prepare the site for Valentine's Day. But I'll come up with something.
"Because I choose to."
[[Neo]]