The 5th Generation...
This just in! Special news and announcements from the administrators will be posted here.

Rage
Cheese. 'Nuff Said.

by Rage » 17 Jan 2006, 13:50

Thirds, Represent yo...
There is no signat-

Pam
The Love Goddess

by Pam » 17 Jan 2006, 13:56

You know, I think The Almighty One, and I were both there at the end of the second generation. That was back when we were all on at all hours of the night, and there would be very interesting conversations going on. I remember lots of chatting with Neo and Ups and TAO very very late (or should I say early) at night.

I sorta miss those!

Drunkensailor
The Crusty Old Sea-Dog

by Drunkensailor » 18 Jan 2006, 13:05

I remember late night team speak....

and billy on meatloaf blvd.
Justin, in a rare moment of clarity

chica
The Girly Girl

by chica » 19 Jan 2006, 02:57

I joined after the big crash, and I think I posted, like, twice for about the first year I was a member. It wasn't until I went to the LAN party Jan of 2005 that I got hooked.

Punix-GT
The Bassplayer

by Punix-GT » 28 Feb 2006, 15:12

Yeap, if you REALLY want to be technical, I've been a part of the-spot.net since it ever started, since back to the days of the yahoo group, and even by that point, I was already deeply involved with etboo.com. So I know KD was around like at the last part of the 1st generation.

Neo, SOW, and I were more like the beginners of TSN. I want to say Sneed was too (aka Nimrook), but I can't be totally sure. I really want to get him back here, but he's overseas right now in the Navy, so no clue where he really is.

Man, this site HAS gone a long way, and I hope to see this site through even beyond its years ^_____^ It has definitely brought together a lot of new and renewed friendships, and ok, some dating in there too somewhere. So yeah, I'm going to try to expand the Northwest into The-Spot! ^___^

(And since I live fairly close to Den4, I might try to arrange a meeting with him and I might see if he wants to come back....maybe >_>)
¤uraniumpoppyseed imploded¤
Stay out of trouble, they don't show anime in jail!!! O_O
viva la deptula demise!!!
+10 Randomtivity points by UraniumPoppySeed

wonder6irl
The Occasional One

by wonder6irl » 28 Feb 2006, 17:01

Guess I'm in the lastest to last generation ... not sure where wonder6oy stands. We both know we're not consistent posters but HEY, which would you rather have? Quantity or Quality?? :lol:
Oh and the only reason I started reading this thread was coz it sounded like it was gonna be about a new Star Trek show or something .... :wink: :P
I know I'm in my own little world, but it's okay, ... they know me here.

wheresthemedic
America's Hero

by wheresthemedic » 28 Feb 2006, 17:34

lol. Thats what I though too. Star Trek rules.
People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.