TSN Welcomes FBM, Press Agents Group
This just in! Special news and announcements from the administrators will be posted here.

Neo
The One

by Neo » 16 Sep 2005, 13:51

oh....ok... :disappear:

No matter - it's not yet time anyway.
"Because I choose to."
[[Neo]]

frostbitemartini
The Intoxicating One

by frostbitemartini » 16 Sep 2005, 13:53

lol nobody really knows anybody!!!

Have you ever seen Gilmore Girls? It plays on the WB. It's like one of my favorite shows. You might like it...i dont really know you, but the main character wants to be a journalsit for her whole life.

I was reminded of that show when you said you've always wanted to be one and one day you wanted to throw it out the window. Very similar to something that happened in the show.
Smile for the camera! :D

rueishness
The Psycho Psycho-Healer

by rueishness » 16 Sep 2005, 13:53

well then. if it's not time.

*walks off in a huff*

:P hehe. i hate work.

rueishness
The Psycho Psycho-Healer

by rueishness » 16 Sep 2005, 14:03

frostbitemartini wrote:lol nobody really knows anybody!!!

Have you ever seen Gilmore Girls? It plays on the WB. It's like one of my favorite shows. You might like it...i dont really know you, but the main character wants to be a journalsit for her whole life.

I was reminded of that show when you said you've always wanted to be one and one day you wanted to throw it out the window. Very similar to something that happened in the show.
That's only like, my favorite TV show EVER! I squeed so loud Tuesday night when Luke finally said yes...

and omg yes, I almost cried during that episode you're referring to cos I knew exactly how Rory felt. oh. *tear*

frostbitemartini
The Intoxicating One

by frostbitemartini » 16 Sep 2005, 14:14

OMG ME TOO! He didn't even let her finish the sentence...he was like ,"YES!" My mom and me are like Rory and Lorelai...we;'re freakishly linked. LOL. We both waited for the whole summer to end, so we could see what he says....although we knew he was gonna say yes LOL

Yea, that episode where the stupid guy told her she wasn't cut out to be a journalsit...ugh he doesnt even know. They're worried about her not being right for Logan....UGH.

Anyway...yea LOL
Smile for the camera! :D

Punix-GT
The Bassplayer

by Punix-GT » 16 Sep 2005, 22:49

.........you two girls freak me out sometimes..... :disappear:

Anyways, Congrats FBM on being our PA! Good luck with everything we throw at you and the kitchen sink! Those are HARD to catch! You know, the porcelin and all that plumbing...oh yeah!
¤uraniumpoppyseed imploded¤
Stay out of trouble, they don't show anime in jail!!! O_O
viva la deptula demise!!!
+10 Randomtivity points by UraniumPoppySeed