News Headlines Forum
This just in! Special news and announcements from the administrators will be posted here.

Neo
The One

News Headlines Forum

by Neo » 30 Aug 2005, 08:22

There's a new forum in town - News Headlines.

With the popularity of RSS Feeds and sheer boredom at work, I've been placing several news stories that I think would peak some interest for some people on the site. But they're often placed in ISA, Kickback Cafe, CTRL+ALT+DEL, or Current Events, based on where I think they should go for content.

Now they have a new home at "Current Events > News Headlines" to keep them all in one place. If it is still popular afterward, I will probably include a place to break them down into business, global, tech, odds, etc, and make it its own forum (not a sub-forum). So if you find something interesting on the web that's a news story, post it in there.

To keep it consistent though, try to follow this format (unless you have to have a login for the site):
Subject wrote:[should be the News Headline]
Description wrote:[optional...either a comment from you, or a short sub-headline]
Text wrote:Sub Headline in bold (if too long to fit in the Description box)

Article Text, either the first 2-3 paragraphs to give the reader a general idea of what the article is about.

If you would have to log into the site, and don't want to post your password, then post the whole article here in Italics.

Link for "Read Article - news-source.com" where "news-source.com" is the web name of the news organization.

And any comments you have about the article can go here below the info.
Make it good :) .
"Because I choose to."
[[Neo]]