Some more changes...
This just in! Special news and announcements from the administrators will be posted here.

Neo
The One

by Neo » 07 Jun 2005, 23:31

Well, I got to a LITTLE bit of the site corrections tonight. I swear, every day I come home at 5:00 with every intention of working on the site for the next 7 hours, and something gets in the way...be it IRC, my parents, dinner, or something else that catches my attention.

I worked on a bit of the TSN News box for the My Spot page, and the redirects, and some code issues.

There is still a semi-long list to be completed, before it is entirely done - but that won't prevent me from releasing it. I will go through and prioritize them tomorrow, and get those done that are most important.

Tonight the main distraction was that everyone jumped in IRC, and at the same time, my dad wanted me to help clean house for my b-day party. I would not have been opposed to canceling the party to opt out of cleaning. I haven't had a b-day party since I was 5-6, and I don't really mind not having one now. If I want a party, I'll throw one ;) it's no big deal. Beside, the LAN party is my back-up b-day party.
"Because I choose to."
[[Neo]]

dexto
Level 6 - Quest taker

by dexto » 09 Jun 2005, 01:57

Question? Maybe for us retarded people who dont know how to spell :cough: (me) maybe you could put in a spell checker.
Just a random thought. :D
Dexto "That's my way of the ninja"

Neo
The One

by Neo » 09 Jun 2005, 07:38

they have it out there - the problem is...that just about everyone in here would ALWAYS have red lines and wouldn't care. I think a spell checker would get more in the way than be helpful.

You can always keep Word open when you're posting, and type the uncertain word in it to check.

But I'll keep thinking about it - it's one of those options I kinda passed up for usefulness vs interest.
"Because I choose to."
[[Neo]]

tank driver will
The Guitarplayer

by tank driver will » 09 Jun 2005, 13:33

Dude, maybe you should slow down and work on the quality of the site, it looks good so far and all, butmaybe if you dont rush it, you could not make ant mistakes.
Blessed be the Lord, my rock, who trains my hands for war, and my fingers for battle. Psalms 144:1

When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I put childish ways behind me.
1 Corinthians 13:11

+10 Trivia points
+10 Witty points

Neo
The One

by Neo » 09 Jun 2005, 13:36

yeah. I could.
I just feel bad for all of y'all using tsnIII - even though you don't know any different, tsnIII s0x0rz, compared to tsnV.

But I've got a list - I'm working on it. It'll come out when it comes out...but hopefully that's soon.
"Because I choose to."
[[Neo]]

comter
Level 4 - Gathering Supplies

by comter » 29 Jun 2005, 09:25

It would appear that someone has been teaching themselves a little more PHP while I was gone.

And the problem with DST? The only problem, per say, is that it doesn't automatically figure it out for you..it's a radio button.
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/city.html?n=70
Standard time zone: UTC/GMT -6 hours
Daylight saving time: +1 hour
Current time zone offset: UTC/GMT -5 hours

That might be something to add to your to-do list. I've been having to deal with time correction and GMT +/- hours in PHP recently..nasty stuff sometimes. I'd like to take some of those items off of your to-do list if you'll let me.

-the purring dork
[The black cat strikes at midnight.]

:: You are not judged by who you love but by who loves you. ::
[The Tube is Civilization.]

Neo
The One

by Neo » 29 Jun 2005, 09:28

Actually...it was just figuring out how to use the mod that was installed. It's all fixed now.

And stick around for a bit, and I'll probably need some help with some features I want to create.

Most of the stuff I can edit code, and change it to do what I want - but there are a few things that I will need to create from scratch.
"Because I choose to."
[[Neo]]

KD
The Cute One...Ph34r M3!

by KD » 29 Jun 2005, 16:32

Neo wrote:And stick around for a bit, and I'll probably need some help with some features I want to create.
Neo, you make me laugh.
You just don't stop, do you. *ahem* you need to just sit down and take a nap. :P
You're always up to something. Once you finish one thing, you're off making something else.

You goofy person, you.
"Every person has their own story. Open their book if you want to understand them. It may be a better read than you anticipated." -Me

comter
Level 4 - Gathering Supplies

by comter » 29 Jun 2005, 18:18

Well that's how it works for programmers, KD..we always go, "hmm..wouldn't it be nifty if I could do that". I must have a "Planned Features" list at least two pages long for some of my personal projects.

-the purring dork
[The black cat strikes at midnight.]

:: You are not judged by who you love but by who loves you. ::
[The Tube is Civilization.]

Neo
The One

by Neo » 29 Jun 2005, 19:48

Heh...if only you knew KD.

I've already started the plans and feature list for tsnX :twisted: And let me tell you...it's more than tsnI, tsnII, tsnIII, and tsnV combined.

But no..for tsnV, I don't stop. I'm just getting started. There are a ton more things to do still.
"Because I choose to."
[[Neo]]

Pam
The Love Goddess

by Pam » 29 Jun 2005, 20:00

I saw his TSN Notes notebook today...he has lots of plans...it's cr4zy...lol

but it's cool..we love what your plans have done thus far!

Neo
The One

by Neo » 29 Jun 2005, 20:35

I just downloaded about 50 more features to code...so expect some changes <_< ...not like you don't expect them anyway ;)
"Because I choose to."
[[Neo]]

~day_dreamer~
Level 11 - Post Spell Adept

by ~day_dreamer~ » 30 Jun 2005, 04:04

yay! new stuff! thats great neo. so far so good so i cant complain :P
|24(|-|31 <3'5 j00