beta.the-spot.net
This just in! Special news and announcements from the administrators will be posted here.

Neo
The One

beta.the-spot.net

by Neo » 14 May 2005, 20:22

It's finally here! This is the newest site feature - the newest developed, the newest concept - and the newest design.

http://beta.the-spot.net is where tsn will host it's beta software for the users to test, and use with the new site's features. Our first release is an mIRC client modded out for tsnV users.

So enough about that, go to the site page and read it!

Go to http://www.the-spot.net/beta.html until I get the subdomain beta.the-spot.net working.
"Because I choose to."
[[Neo]]

[wizard]
1337 h4x0r 4dm!n

by [wizard] » 15 May 2005, 04:38

great work on the layout of the beta site.

i'm so proud to see that program out for the public. it's been almost 2 months in the making. :shock:

Neo
The One

by Neo » 15 May 2005, 12:02

Has it really been that long? :shock:

I guess I tend to lose track of time while I'm developing something, because I see it every day whereas other people are waiting for it to come out...like tsnV <_<. (Which I am fixing up some odds and ends in the forums right now!)

Like I mentioned to you in the chat room, I don't want to release anything that's only partially completed anymore...who are we? Microsoft? :razz:
"Because I choose to."
[[Neo]]

[wizard]
1337 h4x0r 4dm!n

by [wizard] » 16 May 2005, 01:59

if we ARE microsoft, we can always "patch" it. 8)

'sides, who wouldnt want to be microsoft, we'd p0wn. someone says they dont like us, we point and laugh. :lol: ..then steal their code.

Neo
The One

by Neo » 16 May 2005, 12:30

Well, we will still patch the software...but they won't be "patches" so much as they will be "updates" Because right now, everything works fine. But it can always work better. In fact, I am looking into opening a wikisite for our software, to make it an open-source project, to get some more ideas and functionality in there.

When there's no money to be made - things get better.
"Because I choose to."
[[Neo]]