tsnNext - New Logo...tell me what you think...
This just in! Special news and announcements from the administrators will be posted here.

Neo
The One

by Neo » 24 Feb 2005, 20:43

Ok, new logo...this one took longer to create since I have even less time than before - plus I had no idea what design I wanted to use, until it hit me one day.

Next one to work on is the WZUP Radio logo...not sure what to use for that...:roll:
"Because I choose to."
[[Neo]]

Pam
The Love Goddess

by Pam » 24 Feb 2005, 21:28

I'm not exactly sure what I think of it yet...it's....interesting..I guess it works, but hey, it's your site, if you like it, go for it!

KD
The Cute One...Ph34r M3!

by KD » 25 Feb 2005, 15:00

I think it's pretty cool looking!

Good Job Neo.

For the radio one, you could put some wave effects for sound waves... <_< I dunno. :P
"Every person has their own story. Open their book if you want to understand them. It may be a better read than you anticipated." -Me

DMoney
Level 15 - Forum Raider

by DMoney » 25 Feb 2005, 20:10

Heh, i think that one's awesome. I like it alot. You should go for it.

Also...KD's idea sounds awesome. :lol:
-D$
:ninja:

Bishop
Level 6 - Quest taker

by Bishop » 03 Mar 2005, 12:05

spank me. thats homofabulous :razz: jk, dude. its cool.
¤ bishop ¤ strong enough for a man; but made for a woman.

frostbitemartini
The Intoxicating One

by frostbitemartini » 06 Mar 2005, 17:22

I like the logos and designs but I think you should stick with the blues. It has a nice feel to it.
Smile for the camera! :D

Neo
The One

by Neo » 06 Mar 2005, 23:11

the-spot.net will always be blue, and variations of it...but the other features need distinction since they are separate parts of the site.

The Blues are easier on the eyes, so that is why tsn is blue, because it's where most of the action is.
"Because I choose to."
[[Neo]]

Punix-GT
The Bassplayer

by Punix-GT » 07 Mar 2005, 00:30

Hey Neo, as for the Punix-GT Logo is concerned, we could make it where we can have several variations of logos where the only thing that would be different in each logo is a different character, like the way the quick quips are concerned. However, the design would be the same. I think that the hand-drawned characters may even give it quite a bit of spunk (considering they aren't colored unless someone else wants to do the coloring and shading, in which I would allow as part of a seperate page of the site)

And that gave me an idea in the process of this post. As for Punix-GT is concerned, there will be the archives and whatnot, and we can have a seperate page of where anyone is allowed to make my comics into their own personal coloring activity, and they would be posted with their name for the coloring. It'd be a great addition to the comic away from the normal everyday webcomics that we have on the internet ^_^
¤uraniumpoppyseed imploded¤
Stay out of trouble, they don't show anime in jail!!! O_O
viva la deptula demise!!!
+10 Randomtivity points by UraniumPoppySeed

Bishop
Level 6 - Quest taker

by Bishop » 07 Mar 2005, 12:33

i think they look pretty cool
¤ bishop ¤ strong enough for a man; but made for a woman.

Neo
The One

by Neo » 07 Mar 2005, 21:19

I'll need you to send me drawings of the characters you want me to include. I have to make a separate logo for each one.

And as far as the coloring thing goes, I think it sounds pretty neat...but pretty complicated to program. I don't exactly know how you had pictured that to work out...maybe you could let me know a little more details.
"Because I choose to."
[[Neo]]

Neo
The One

by Neo » 20 May 2005, 12:56

KD wrote:For the radio one, you could put some wave effects for sound waves... <_< I dunno.
I have tried several designs for the WZUP Radio banner, but it is just a freakin' hard logo to create the feeling of sound, and the subtle concept of WZUP into an abstract digital image with the effects that I want, on the software that I have.

However, I do have (for those that haven't seen the newest portion of the site) a "beta" header out there now for the software.

"Because I choose to."
[[Neo]]