Uninformed Defiance
This just in! Special news and announcements from the administrators will be posted here.

Bcjammer
Drift_Amelioration

by Bcjammer » 03 Nov 2004, 02:41

I remeber etboo.com...and how the whole site was banned from ETBU servers because of it's potential...stupid administration, they couldn't handle the truth...long live protra....never mind.

Back on topic...

I'm glad Neo started up this site and that he runs it how he has. The rules are quite simple...don't be an ass...that's all...don't...be....an ass.
SOW what?

tank driver will
The Guitarplayer

by tank driver will » 03 Nov 2004, 03:23

Agent Smith wrote:i should kill you..... just take you outside and spill your blood on the pavement.... YOU WANT THAT???
strange, i was going to do the same to you when you left. eh, now i dont have to. *calls hit man and cancels the "hit"*
Blessed be the Lord, my rock, who trains my hands for war, and my fingers for battle. Psalms 144:1

When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I put childish ways behind me.
1 Corinthians 13:11

+10 Trivia points
+10 Witty points

Legionofone
The Secksay One

by Legionofone » 03 Nov 2004, 09:53

my idea on this topic.... is that its stupid... if u are gunna bash somone dont expect to stay on the site from what i heard they did some very offencive things... and well i wouldent put up with any of it... i run a bot that i have to kick and ban people constantly... if they cant follow the rules and act civily then they dont need to use my bot to do what they want to do i think that if u use someones service they need to be respectfull... GTG smite of the teacher!
"Fat People are Hard to Kidnap"
"the best your gonna get is walking to walmart to buy a microwave so you can nuke your undies before you goto bed at night."

KD
The Cute One...Ph34r M3!

by KD » 03 Nov 2004, 21:02

Agent Smith wrote:(i seriously didnt think anyone cared until my offline messages became very big)
I never saw your off line messages. And I don't care what they said. I thought you were fun to have around and I want you to come back. I wouldn't want you to leave. It's sad how you think no one cared until then. Very sad.
"Every person has their own story. Open their book if you want to understand them. It may be a better read than you anticipated." -Me