Facelift
This just in! Special news and announcements from the administrators will be posted here.

What do you think of the facelift?

Nice!
78%
Sucks!
No votes
Doesn't bother me any...
22%

Total votes: 9
Punix-GT
The Bassplayer

Facelift

by Punix-GT » 16 Feb 2004, 06:10

I'm sure a lot of y'all MIGHT have noticed something different about tsnIII. Yeah, we gave it a slight facelift. Don't worry, nothing too important has been changed. Just moved some things around, trying to make it more user-friendly. Neo created a new banner (which doesn't look bad I might say), and it's now on every page, and a quick quip on every page. Also, the forum options that were previously on the left menu bar have been moved to the top and bottom of each page. That way you don't have to scroll up or down to get to them - unless you're a wierdo that likes to stay in the middle of the page all the time.

The design will be based on what the homepage looks like. The rest of the pages will soon follow this design.

So do tell, what do you think of our facelift? Any changes, errors, suggestions? Remember, base it on the home page's design...the rest of the site hasn't been completed yet.
¤uraniumpoppyseed imploded¤
Stay out of trouble, they don't show anime in jail!!! O_O
viva la deptula demise!!!
+10 Randomtivity points by UraniumPoppySeed

Pam
The Love Goddess

by Pam » 16 Feb 2004, 07:57

I really like it!! I think the facelift is great!!

= SIR JAD =
The Ultimate Gaming Chef

by = SIR JAD = » 16 Feb 2004, 15:43

yeah it is great... nice job overall guys
I CHALLENGE YOUR GRANDMOTHER TO A COOKING DUEL.... and if she beats me.. She and I will play Unreal Tournament...

Bad-Mojo
Gamer Extraordinaire

by Bad-Mojo » 17 Feb 2004, 00:58

Man, it really does make an improvement! Looks a little cleaner and more accessable, and everybody knows in the world today its all about making everything more easily accessable!! :D

Bcjammer
Drift_Amelioration

by Bcjammer » 17 Feb 2004, 11:05

man...I hope y'all didn't use botox...that stuff is shheeee*****t! Works for a bit then doesn't
SOW what?

Neo
The One

by Neo » 17 Feb 2004, 14:42

No, once I get this update completed, it should last until the next version of the site.

(note: a new version consists of a different coding of the site...the appearance is just partial version changes (i.e. version 3.2))
"Because I choose to."
[[Neo]]

= SIR JAD =
The Ultimate Gaming Chef

by = SIR JAD = » 17 Feb 2004, 15:22

but........ there is one thing that I don't like.. I liked being able to click on the view new posts button right after posting... and now I have to go to the Index and everything to do it instead of clicking right on it like I did before... it isn't that big a deal... but it was handy for me when I wanted to see who replied to what....
I CHALLENGE YOUR GRANDMOTHER TO A COOKING DUEL.... and if she beats me.. She and I will play Unreal Tournament...

Neo
The One

by Neo » 17 Feb 2004, 15:32

That link was redundant anyway. The New Posts Table on the My Spot page takes care of that. Hence it is also why I added the My Spot link to the bottom of the page, so when you're done reading or posting, you can click on that, and it lists all the posts you haven't read yet.

Although you still have to make that initial trip to the forums to read the first post via the usual method of going through the forum index. But after that you can click on the My Spot link, and it does that for you.
"Because I choose to."
[[Neo]]

= SIR JAD =
The Ultimate Gaming Chef

by = SIR JAD = » 11 Mar 2004, 22:47

nice job... I think the homepage could be a little lighter on the left side... but that is all.. and it isn't that important... good job guys