Signature Images
This just in! Special news and announcements from the administrators will be posted here.

Neo
The One

Signature Images

by Neo » 14 Aug 2004, 21:17

Well guys, due to the fact that we're pulling 1 Gig of bandwidth, and it's only half way through the month, I'd say that it's a bit much. Also, I have been hearing from people that the threads are taking too long to load because of the huge images in the signatures - so I am going to have to ask that you not put them in your sig.

Someone can start a thread that they want to put links to those images in, but don't put them in your signatures. For those that have big ones, I have reduced them to mere links. For the others that have them, which I haven't caught yet, I need you to remove the image, and use a regular signature. This will help out a bunch - because as we get more members, and more posts, we'll start using up more bandwidth (and it's not free!) so help everyone out by leaving the images out of your sig.

Thanks.
"Because I choose to."
[[Neo]]

El Gato en el Sombrero
The Wonky Duck

by El Gato en el Sombrero » 16 Aug 2004, 15:12

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! *cries*

Now how will I combat voter apathy???
"Thought and theory must precede all salutary action; yet action is nobler in itself than either thought or theory. " -Virginia Woolf

http://biblio-tastic.blogspot.com/

Agent Smith
The Butcher

by Agent Smith » 16 Aug 2004, 21:30

i guesss you could just say.. "Vote for Something."

that might work...
I'd stab a fo' for less!

All spelling errors are done for a reason. Unless they make me look stupid. Then the board gremlins did it.

KD
The Cute One...Ph34r M3!

by KD » 16 Aug 2004, 21:52

<_< ...or someone...
"Every person has their own story. Open their book if you want to understand them. It may be a better read than you anticipated." -Me

Agent Smith
The Butcher

by Agent Smith » 16 Aug 2004, 22:12

<_< ..... or no one.....
I'd stab a fo' for less!

All spelling errors are done for a reason. Unless they make me look stupid. Then the board gremlins did it.

Agent Smith
The Butcher

by Agent Smith » 25 Aug 2004, 12:04

v0+3 f0r 8u+(h3r$
I'd stab a fo' for less!