tsnNext :: The Infrastructure
This just in! Special news and announcements from the administrators will be posted here.

Incognito
The Stealthly Guy

by Incognito » 06 Aug 2004, 23:43

well, for me and crim...who worked our...i mean, as i worked my ass off, and he sat on his, we afforded an xbox, ps2, and gc...no fanboys here!! MEWHAHAHAHAHAH!!! i am buying a new pc...pure gamer heaven...its gonna be awesome. :D :D :D

Bad-Mojo
Gamer Extraordinaire

by Bad-Mojo » 07 Aug 2004, 00:32

I was mostly kidding about the fanboy thing.... mostly. 8)

Hell anyone that takes one look at my avatar would say that I'm a Nintendo minion... but.... I just put that avatar up cause I made it myself and well... I haven't gotten around to changing it. :D

This is good that you two have all three of the systems with mainstream games... because when a game comes out we can maybe work something out for you guys so you can rent it, play it, review it! I've got a PS2... I can review any games on that system... but I don't have a GC or Xbox... which I DO want!

Both UPS and myself have GBA's so we can review some games for that handheld, respectively UPS would be more fitting for reviewing any games he has for the GBA... he plays it daily afterall. Maybe he will actually see this and respond. :shock:

As far as what games I'll prefer to review... well... that would be the Figther genre. :twisted: But I would love to review all games... I just wish I had the time and money to do that. Ohhhh that would be heaven...