Getting to know you VII
This forum is just for fun. Nothing posted in here counts toward your post count, and is mostly fun forum games.

Neo
The One

Re: Getting to know you VII

by Neo » 23 Apr 2015, 11:38

I would want my superpower to be what my old forum power was: transploding - the ability to dematerialize and rematerialize in another location. So much could be learned from having the ability to quickly get somewhere and then get back.

What super power/ability would you NOT want to have, and why?
"Because I choose to."
[[Neo]]

Punix-GT
The Bassplayer

by Punix-GT » 24 Apr 2015, 02:02

The ability to fly only north...I'd have to walk if I wanted to go east, west or south.

Would you rather have no eyebrows or no fingernails?
¤uraniumpoppyseed imploded¤
Stay out of trouble, they don't show anime in jail!!! O_O
viva la deptula demise!!!
+10 Randomtivity points by UraniumPoppySeed

Pam
The Love Goddess

by Pam » 27 Apr 2015, 21:42

No eyebrows. How would I wear my Jamberrys without fingernails??? Lol.

What food could you NOT live without??

Neo
The One

by Neo » 27 Apr 2015, 21:49

I can't believe I missed Punix's post, it must have been late when I saw it, and didn't respond.

Meat, I can't live without meat.

Would you rather be popular with no close friends, or a nobody with 1 close friend?
"Because I choose to."
[[Neo]]

Punix-GT
The Bassplayer

by Punix-GT » 03 May 2015, 17:42

A nobody with 1 close friend, oh, the mischief

Would you want to go to a mysteriously haunted ghost town, or Siberia?
¤uraniumpoppyseed imploded¤
Stay out of trouble, they don't show anime in jail!!! O_O
viva la deptula demise!!!
+10 Randomtivity points by UraniumPoppySeed

Neo
The One

by Neo » 04 May 2015, 11:03

I've actually wanted to go to a ghost town somewhere in Texas and take photos...the more post-apocalyptic, the better.

On your pancakes: syrup or peanut butter?
"Because I choose to."
[[Neo]]

Vanyl
The Elusive Beauty

by Vanyl » 07 May 2015, 09:53

Hmm, depends on the syrup. I grew up on corn syrup but I can't bring myself to use that stuff now. Maple syrup is a delicacy though so even though I don't like sweets, I will still cave to real maple syrup.

What fictional character (from any medium) would you pick as your ideal partner and why?
The deeper darker me ever grows,
Until the light burns it apart,
Leaving behind my scorched and naked heart.

"Those who submit are not always weak" - Hyacinth

DMoney
Level 15 - Forum Raider

by DMoney » 15 May 2015, 08:49

Sara Walker from Chuck. O_O She's beautiful, will do anything necessary to protect her loved ones, and has the skills to do so.

Who's your favorite superhero and why?
-D$
:ninja:

Pam
The Love Goddess

by Pam » 09 Jun 2015, 21:02

That's a tough one. Right now, I'm between Captain America or Thor. Captain America is just such a good guy and wants to do the right thing and make the world a better place. Thor is hot, has a cool hammer, is royalty, a great warrior, and also just wants to do good and make the worlds good.

What are your favorite pizza toppings?

Neo
The One

by Neo » 09 Jun 2015, 21:46

I prefer to put as many things on a normal pizza as possible - like all the meats and all the veggies. But they usually don't allow that. If it's a pizza from Uno's though, I get the Chicago Classic deep dish. I love the inverted cheese then meat then sauce sequence. And dat crust.

If you could go back in time to invent/discover something sooner that was needed as a prerequisite to an invention/discovery you really wanted sooner, what would you invent/discover?
"Because I choose to."
[[Neo]]

MightySushi
Level 2 - Post Spell Learned

by MightySushi » 10 Jun 2015, 11:09

I would have to go with this new tool they use in surgery for people with scoliosis. Basically, when I had my surgery more than 10 years ago doctors were only using one form of straightening out the thoracic and lumbar sections of the back. That form is a titanium rod, that doesn't grow with the child and minimizes movement. As a person with that rod in my back...it sucks...a whole freaking lot. Now though they have this plaster or plastic type rod that actually expands and moves with the growth of the child, while also fixing their scoliosis. I want that. I could be taller...and move better, and I am fairly sure my back wouldn't hurt constantly.

If you could only choose one band to listen to for the remainder of your life, who would you choose?
"smurf the world, I am a panda"

Neo
The One

by Neo » 10 Jun 2015, 21:27

I'd have to choose Linkin Park, since I've already listened to them for the past decade. I prefer their earlier work, as pretentious as that sounds, over their newer stuff. I'm not interested in hearing them "get back to their rock roots"...I'd rather they get back to their Rock-Rap roots like Hybrid Theory was.

(Additionally, I didn't know you ever had a spinal surgery, MightyPanda. There was never any reason for me to think you had)

What's your favorite kind of cheese?
"Because I choose to."
[[Neo]]

DMoney
Level 15 - Forum Raider

by DMoney » 12 Jun 2015, 09:18

Neo wrote:I'd have to choose Linkin Park, since I've already listened to them for the past decade. I prefer their earlier work, as pretentious as that sounds, over their newer stuff. I'm not interested in hearing them "get back to their rock roots"...I'd rather they get back to their Rock-Rap roots like Hybrid Theory was.
I approve of this. :)

Favorite kind of cheese really depends on what the cheese is for or what it's going on. Without really having an expanded question, I'd probably have to go with pepperjack cheese. Goes great on most things, and I LOVE all the flavors in it.

What's your favorite aspec/quality about your dad? (Advice for a soon-to-be father)
-D$
:ninja:

Neo
The One

by Neo » 12 Jun 2015, 18:02

I nominate this question as a full thread topic, so others can answer.

I don't know if I have a favorite thing in particular, but one of the things I appreciated growing up was an awareness of some of the mistakes he felt he made during his life, and (either his, or my) ability to track the mistakes to their outcome so I could identify them in my own life and avoid them. That might be a little high-level or abstract...or maybe a little specific...either way it's probably not the type of answer you thought you'd get - which is why I think others should be given a chance to share.

If you could have one type of weather outside for the rest of your life, what would it be, and why?
"Because I choose to."
[[Neo]]

Pam
The Love Goddess

by Pam » 13 Jun 2015, 01:04

Neo wrote:I nominate this question as a full thread topic, so others can answer.

If you could have one type of weather outside for the rest of your life, what would it be, and why?
I agree...go make it a thread David.

If I could have one type of weather outside all the time, I would say it would be about Spring/Fall weather. Highs of 76-85, lows of 58. An occasional spring shower, but nothing like this past springs rain. Not too cold that you can't go swimming, but not too hot that all you want to do is cool off in the pool.