Quakecon 2015
ALL THE GAMES! If you're into the sportsball and moving the thing into the place, talk about it here. Or maybe you'd rather just lob some rockets and tally some headshots - in that case, I'll show you to your white room after you put on this white long-sleeve coat.

Punix-GT
The Bassplayer

Quakecon 2015

by Punix-GT » 03 May 2015, 17:45

So I've already signed up for Quakecon, but when I tried to sign up for BYOC, apparently they were all sold out fast, as that was hours after signup was available =(

I also tried to do volunteering, but I can't seem figure out how to sign up for that.

Anyways, am I going to be the only one going this year?
¤uraniumpoppyseed imploded¤
Stay out of trouble, they don't show anime in jail!!! O_O
viva la deptula demise!!!
+10 Randomtivity points by UraniumPoppySeed

Neo
The One

Re: Quakecon 2015

by Neo » 03 May 2015, 22:32

Well, for everyone that does go, we need to schedule another tsnBreakfast like we did last year. That was good fun, and everyone got to meet GlennCoco if they didn't get to at JAD's wedding. I don't really have any desire to go to the actual event - especially since they're charging admission and disabled all the stuff I'd do there (file sharing, internet-based games, etc.) But I'd like to meet up with everyone.
"Because I choose to."
[[Neo]]

Punix-GT
The Bassplayer

by Punix-GT » 03 May 2015, 23:35

It's still free admission, you'd just have to pay (in advanced) for BYOC (Bring your own computer). There's a lot of events I've attended at Quakecon without paying anything. That, and the free swag! Ahhh, and lets not forget the most awesome Master Pancake (Free, you'd just have to pay for your own drinks)!
¤uraniumpoppyseed imploded¤
Stay out of trouble, they don't show anime in jail!!! O_O
viva la deptula demise!!!
+10 Randomtivity points by UraniumPoppySeed

Neo
The One

by Neo » 04 May 2015, 11:00

Punix-GT wrote:It's still free admission, you'd just have to pay (in advanced) for BYOC (Bring your own computer). There's a lot of events I've attended at Quakecon without paying anything. That, and the free swag! Ahhh, and lets not forget the most awesome Master Pancake (Free, you'd just have to pay for your own drinks)!
I tried watching some of Master Pancake's work online, and it just isn't my thing. MST3k is barely acceptable...but derivatives just don't cut it for me.

I may go for some swag while I'm down there for the breakfast...it just depends on what's going on at the time.
"Because I choose to."
[[Neo]]