the tsn8 soundtrack
Songs, sounds, stuff that tingles your earballs - it all goes in ear...or here.

Neo
The One

the tsn8 soundtrack

by Neo » 10 Dec 2014, 20:26

I know I've posted this a couple times through my social media syndications, but I figured it'd be good to post it here and kick this forum off.

If you never knew, I have always coded the-spot.net while music was playing in the background - whether it was intentional or not - and it has always influenced the style of the site (though never the only influencing factor...there was always a different girl-epoch involved for every major release).

For tsn8, the style and feel has come from this playlist I put up on Google Play, which I have been updating with relevant songs/albums as they come across my Pandora station and fit the "mood" of the site's creative process.

I have considered creating playlists for the past version of the site to give people a glimpse into the style's influence. The only style that remains available at the moment is tsn7, and that was designed entirely listening to Owl City's 2009 Album.

Take a listen to the music and see if you can get a feel for how/why it influenced the design. I'd be interested to know if any of it is a shared experience, or if it's entirely personal.
"Because I choose to."
[[Neo]]

Pam
The Love Goddess

Re: the tsn8 soundtrack

by Pam » 15 Apr 2015, 13:07

Not a bad playlist. Some things I recognize, some I don't. Love the Lindsey Stirling albums! I have now added this playlist.

Neo
The One

Re: the tsn8 soundtrack

by Neo » 15 Apr 2015, 14:48

For most of December, I was only listening to the One Republic album, but that got tiresome, and I started adding my favorites from my pandora list I've spent the last few years curating.
"Because I choose to."
[[Neo]]