Star Trek
Did you see the what that guy did in the show with the person at the place with the stuff? OMG it excited my eyeholes!

Neo
The One

Star Trek

by Neo » 19 Apr 2015, 19:03

I've been spending the last couple years watching all the Star Trek episodes and movies in their chronological order. I remember seeing a couple of the Next Generation series shows growing up, but I never could get into the original series at that time. It didn't make sense.

I'd have to say that my favorite crew so far (I haven't gotten to DS9 or Voyager) is the Next Generation crew. Maybe it's because they're the ones from my childhood...or maybe it's the renewed vision in that show which projects a positive future void of material desires, or the mission of peace.

Do you have a favorite Star Trek crew/series?
"Because I choose to."
[[Neo]]

DMoney
Level 15 - Forum Raider

Re: Star Trek

by DMoney » 19 Apr 2015, 20:13

I like the one with Han Solo, Chewbacca, and Luke. Those are fun to watch. :lol:
-D$
:ninja:

Punix-GT
The Bassplayer

by Punix-GT » 19 Apr 2015, 21:37

I've watched almost all the Star Treks except for the original. Don't know why, I just had problems sitting there watching it. The Next Generation is by far my favorite, probably because of the varied story-lines, and just how deep they could go with character development, and that even high ranking officers are not exempt from death (They aren't red shirts).

Enterprise and Voyager are probably my next favorite in terms of series. I'd put the original movies before them though.

So in order of favorite to least:

1. ST:TNG
2. OS Movies
3. Enterprise
4. Voyager
5. The new OS movies
6. TNG Movies
7. DS9
8. TOS?

DS9 wasn't a bad series, and I enjoyed a good chunk of it, but it was getting overly redundant until the end.
¤uraniumpoppyseed imploded¤
Stay out of trouble, they don't show anime in jail!!! O_O
viva la deptula demise!!!
+10 Randomtivity points by UraniumPoppySeed

bethnangel
Level 6 - Quest taker

by bethnangel » 24 Apr 2015, 21:12

Next generation all the way....Lavar Burton, need I say more?
beth><>