Childhood Enjoyment
If it can't be real, it can be virtual. Pull up a chair, and hang out with everyone at The-Spot.NetCafé. Here you'll find discussions not suitable for other forums and their precious "topics of discussion."

Neo
The One

Childhood Enjoyment

by Neo » 20 Apr 2015, 22:22

What's something that you still enjoy today from your childhood?

I found a box of Fun Dip valentines at CVS this year, and decided "I'm a grown ass man...I will eat a box of fun dip valentines and not give them out to anyone."
"Because I choose to."
[[Neo]]

Pam
The Love Goddess

Re: Childhood Enjoyment

by Pam » 20 Apr 2015, 22:36

Count Chocula Cereal!!!! It is my favorite!! Along with Lucky Charms, Coco Puffs and Cookie Crisps!!!! They all take me back to my childhood. Most of them make me think of my birthdays, but Cookie Crisps make me think of going to visit my grandparents. Grandma always had Cookie Crisps and Ding Dongs for us!!!

*I miss my grandma* :cry2:

Neo
The One

by Neo » 20 Apr 2015, 22:41

Lucky Charms! That is one thing I loved to do as an adult - buy a bag of the off-brand Lucky Charms and have it for dinner. The General Mills version has SOOO many more marshmallows than the name brand. Those and the off-brand golden grahams. mmmm
"Because I choose to."
[[Neo]]

Pam
The Love Goddess

by Pam » 20 Apr 2015, 22:43

My favorite time to eat most of those cereals is for dinner. But I've never noticed that the off brand had more marshmallows. I think I'll have to have a comparison test one of these days! LOL!

Punix-GT
The Bassplayer

by Punix-GT » 21 Apr 2015, 04:52

LOL! Watching Star Trek: The Next Generation from time to time =P Loved it as a kid, still love it today!

I still play Final Fantasy 6, (or SNES 3) even though I've beaten it more times than I can count.

Food-wise: I'm still a major offense when it comes to chocolate chips in a jar =P
¤uraniumpoppyseed imploded¤
Stay out of trouble, they don't show anime in jail!!! O_O
viva la deptula demise!!!
+10 Randomtivity points by UraniumPoppySeed

GlennCoco
Level 2 - Post Spell Learned

by GlennCoco » 26 Apr 2015, 18:15

I've always like arts and crafts. Mostly, animals! From a young age, I was always petting stray animals (much to my mother's chagrin and concern), taking them home, etc, etc. Neither of those have changed much.
"You go Glenn Coco!"