Might as well grab a drink...
If it can't be real, it can be virtual. Pull up a chair, and hang out with everyone at The-Spot.NetCafé. Here you'll find discussions not suitable for other forums and their precious "topics of discussion."

Neo
The One

Might as well grab a drink...

by Neo » 08 Dec 2014, 21:14

I might as well kick things off in here with something that was a little "illegal" for a lot of the members when this site got started...

When you find yourself at home in the evening thinking "well, might as well grab a drink..." what is your go-to drink to finish off the night?

What about to get the night started?

I find to get things started, it's something fun like a pina colada. And then I'll finish up the night with some straight liquor: whiskey, vodka, or moonshine - the stronger the better, and it has to have a flavor that is sugar-sweet, not infused.
"Because I choose to."
[[Neo]]

Punix-GT
The Bassplayer

Re: Might as well grab a drink...

by Punix-GT » 09 Dec 2014, 02:57

Usually I find myself only having one drink. Just a mixer as that's my kind of thing.

Basically soda and rum, a regular on most nights.

Wednesday nights are my nights out to socialize at the bar. In which case, I prefer Whiskey and Dr. Pepper, and once in a while, I'll grab a shot, probably an Irish Car Bomb, which seems a bit weird, but I love the taste, and it'll hit you later ^_^ I gotta ask next time what is in an Irish Car Bomb.

I don't really drink a whole lot of beer, but when I do, it's usually Bud Light at a party, or Dos Equis at a gathering, although I'm not particularly picky, and if it's just a beer by myself, I'd drink George Killians
¤uraniumpoppyseed imploded¤
Stay out of trouble, they don't show anime in jail!!! O_O
viva la deptula demise!!!
+10 Randomtivity points by UraniumPoppySeed

GlennCoco
Level 2 - Post Spell Learned

by GlennCoco » 26 Apr 2015, 18:18

If it's alcohol, I like beer and wine. For mixed drinks, I love Blue Hawaii, Mojito, or rum and coke!

If it's non-alcoholic, some tea. Lately, I've been drinking a pear green tea, or chamomile vanilla.
"You go Glenn Coco!"

Neo
The One

by Neo » 26 Apr 2015, 18:26

I've been trying to get more into tea, and I've had more of it in the last year or so than I have in the previous adult years. I used to drink iced sweet tea a lot growing up...we'd have sun-brewed tea where we'd leave the tea bags in water in a jar on the patio outside for the day. I don't know why we did it that way when it could have easily been run through the coffee maker as I did later in life when I made it myself.

Something I've wanted to try was doing tea-infused vodka...but i'm not sure how to infuse something other than to brew the tea with vodka instead of water.
"Because I choose to."
[[Neo]]